-8-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Alone

In the bathroom, Harry smiled. His cheeks heated up, a red pigment quickly traveling up his neck, and ending at his cheeks. Touching his forehead, his hand touched his lightning bolt scar. Fred had kissed his forehead, and it was important to Harry.

It felt nice.

After all, he had always seen his Aunt Petunia giving Dudley kisses on his forehead. He had always wondered how it'd feel.

A warm feeling crept into his stomach, his soft smile soon turning into a broad grin.

Myrtle sighed happily. "You guys are so cute." She commented, floating over to where Harry stood. The comment merely added a new shade or red to Harry's face, his face resembling a tomato with eyes at this point.

Seeing that she had made him blush more, Myrtle smiled. "Do yo-you care to tal-talk?" Harry stammered, remaining fairly polite. Myrtle felt something inside her stir. This was one of the first times someone had been kind to her in a while.  

"Okay." The ghost said apprehensively. Harry continued to smile.

"Harry." He spoke, holding out a hand. This made Myrtle giggle. Harry cocked an eyebrow. "What's so funny?" He asked, curious.

"My hand will just go through yours!" Myrtle pointed put, waving her hand through Harry's to make a point. Harry but his lip. "Sorry."

Myrtle merely shrugged it off. Part of her surprised that the boy would feel such guilt for his own stupidity.

"Now, tell me about the red headed hottie!" She exclaimed, making Harry's face turn a beet red.

Fred realized that he had forgotten something in the bathroom. Stupid of him really. So, without another thought, the twin quickly set his route back to the bathroom.

Walking in silently, he heard snippets of conversation from Myrtle and. . . Harry?

I didn't think he'd still be in the bathroom

Fred thought, heart aching as he was reminded of how cruel Harry's relatives were. His eyes scanned the ground, finding the pin he had dropped quickly. The flash of silver catching the light mad ehim smile.

Seeing that he had nothing else to do, Fred silently sat to the wall. His eyes were closed, and he started to hear Harry's melodic voice speak.

"Fred? Do you mean Fred?!" Although confused, both boys listened to Myrtle speak. "Yes! Who else is a red headed hottie!"

Fred turned as red as his hair.

"O-oh. Um, well, he-he's nice. Beaut-beaut— Pretty eyes." Harry stammered, Fred blushing harder as he heard Harry speak.

"He's funny. By all means. And he-he's my frie-friend."

Fred let out a silent sigh. Getting up, only one phrase was going through his head as he exited the bathroom.

Friend zoned

A/n:
Hello.
Goodbye.
- BridgetDiAngelo

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro