14 - the truth

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

d.m.

i don't know where i'm going, i'm just walking and walking and walking. the cold air is biting at my nose and my ears. i ignore the pain in my skull and grit my teeth.

i have no one to talk to. nowhere to go. thoughts are bouncing around my head.

i hated him because i couldn't have him. i hated everyone who he liked because i couldn't be them. from the moment he refused to take my hand, i was destined to hate him. it was in my family. it was in my blood. i had a reputation to uphold. father wouldn't want me hanging out with him anyway.

but now it's all led down a spiral of mistakes anyway. father was in jail and i loved him.

he kissed my lips and my neck. although we were drunk, he kissed the fog right out of my mind. i can see it now. i've always loved him. ever since i knew what love was supposed to be, i loved him. i hated it and i hated me and i hated love but i loved him.

i wondered how it felt to run my fingers through his hair and down his back. i wondered if his thumb traced my jaw. i wondered if he looked at me and my lifeless grey eyes the same way i looked at him and his vivid green ones.

i shouldn't wonder these things, but it was too late anyway. i secured my fate so i might as well.

did i bite his lip? did he smile at me? did i smirk back at him? did we press up against the wall and the kitchen counter?

did he truly want me the same way i wanted me or was he just drunk and i was the only one around?

the question plagued my mind and sunk my heart.

why would he want me? i almost laughed out loud. of course. who would want me? there was always a glimmer of hope but an avalanche of doubt.

the streets were busy and no one took a second glance at me.

no one.

no one.

no one.

i was back where i started. with no one.

"draco! draco malfoy!"

now i'm imagining things. harry potter was saying my name.

"malfoy!" it's gotten louder. i turn around.

he's running, weaving in between people, waving like a maniac. i'm not sure if i should be running to him or not so i take a few steps forward.

"i cleared my mind and i wanna know." he says breathlessly.

"know what?" i ask, raising an eyebrow.

"the truth,"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro