15 - in front of me

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

d.m.

the truth.

"a-about what?" i asked, but i knew.

"about you. about me, about us, but mostly about you," he said.

i open my mouth, but don't make a sound. my mind is jumbled full of words i want to say so i pause to sort them out. finally, i speak. "i am a coward. i wanted you ever since i knew how to want. you were always right in front of me, but i was always too scared."

"well," harry said, his lips starting to smile. "i'm right in front of you now, aren't i?"

and so we kissed. we both collided and melted into each other. we weren't drunk. we weren't confused. for the first time in my life, my mind was clear. we were standing in the middle of the street and muggles had to walk around us and glare at us angrily, but none of that mattered. it didn't matter because i had harry potter in between my arms. he wrapped his arms around my neck. i wrapped my arms around his waist as if they were meant to  fit there all along. i felt all sorts of emotions i didn't know existed and could never explain.

finally, we drew away. we didn't know what to say it what to do. we just looked at each other and grinned.

"so, do you believe in love now?" he asks.

"i guess i have no choice." i say quietly so only he can hear and no one else. "you're my truth and i can't argue with the truth,"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro