19 - his laugh

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

d.m.

harry was laughing in the other room. i loved his laugh. it wasn't loud or thundering or shrill and quick. it was warm and welcoming and genuine.

i didn't sleep much last night, i wrapped my arms around harry and stayed up staring at his sleeping face, just thinking. they weren't all bad thoughts. they were just thoughts that made me sad or slightly insecure. scared. i didn't wake up harry because he looked to at peace sleeping.

harry was talking to someone. most likely on the phone. i never figured out how to use the thing, but i didn't need to. i don't have anyone to talk to except my mother and quite recently, my old school friend pansy. they all preferred letters.

who was he talking to? it wasn't ron or hermione because i know how he talks to them. he's more informal and laid back. i walk quietly into the room as he says, "okay, goodbye. yeah, i'll talk to you later,"

"who was that?" i asked, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"ginny," he says, putting the phone down.

i raised my eyebrows. "i thought you guys broke up,"

"yeah? she's still my friend," harry says, shrugging.

"you guys had a long conversation," i state. i can hear the suspicion in my voice.

harry raised his eyebrows. "we haven't talked in a while and had a lot to catch up on," he explained. "why are you being like this?"

"like what?"

"asking questions and being... suspicious,"

"i can't ask questions now?"

i could tell harry was getting annoyed but i was getting too annoyed to care. the lack of sleep was starting to give me a headache.

"you know what i mean, draco." harry snapped. "what's really going on?"

"nothing's going on, i just wanted to know," i retorted.

"okay, and know what?"

"why you guys were talking, what you guys are talking about,"

"i told you already!" harry said, his voice steadily getting louder. "are you... jealous?"

i rolled my eyes. "good one,"

"seriously, why are you being like this?"

"i'm not being like anything!" my voice is getting louder as well.

"then why are you being a little bitch!?" harry asked.

"what do you want from me?!"

"the truth!"

but i was already grabbing my coat and making for the door.

"i have to go clear my head," i said shortly before leaving. the door closed with a loud thud.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro