20 - old married couples

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

TW: marriage (?), church wedding but neither parties are religious, priests ig, and uhhh gray and Kayla simping for each other.

Kayla

This is happening.

Like I'm actually getting married.

I never dreamed or thought this would happen to me- with a person like Grayson of all people in the world.

There's a bouquet in my hands, I'm wearing a dress-

Well not a wedding dress but a dress nonetheless.

Holy shit I'm spending the rest of my life with someone.

It's all perfect. So god damn perfect.

The only thing I'd change is that I'd want Luke, Isaac, Kayleigh and Lena here but there's no time to have second thoughts.

Least of all when I'm walking down A FUCKING AISLE IN PARIS.

The church is small but gorgeous.

There's a tiny stained glass window behind the altar.

I laugh internally.

If you told me a year ago I'd be the richest woman in the world, be living in a mansion, and be getting married in a church of all places I'd ask you for whatever weed you're on.

But now I'm standing in front of Gray, trying desperately not to burst into tears.

Jesus Christ, why am I crying?

"You look like you're the moon itself Kayla." He whispers.

Jesus I don't want to pass out onto this old ass priest.

"You're not horrible yourself Hawthorne, you're glowing." I laugh "You sure you aint pregnant?" I joke.

He rolls his eyes playfully.

There was some baptist preaching and then vows rolled round.

"Kayla Diana Grambs, I've said this before, and I'll repeat it till the day I die; you're the best thing thats walked into my life. And better yet you're one of the few people who's walked into my life and chosen to not walk out. And you're the only person in my life who has seen every flaw and vulnerability but still chosen to love me. You make me whole Kayla, my soul is yours, don't give it back."

I'm pretty much stabbing my foot with my heel to keep me from crying.

"Grayson, thank you for being the most marvellous and rewarding thing in my life. Every minute I spend with you I find myself falling in love for the first time all over again. You're the sun and I'm the moon and when we met we caused an eclipse. There's no real way to describe the amount I love you Grayson, I'm afraid we don't have enough lifetimes for that. But I promise to meet you in every other life, just so I can tell you how much I love you."

I sniff slightly.

"Je vis pour ton amour." I say.

"Et je mourrais pour le tien." He replied.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife."

HELLO I THOUGHT I ALREADY PUBLISHED THIS?!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro