Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

( BULLETPROOF )

Dean is in another dark room. He turns on his flashlight and starts to look around. The room is filled with shelves of jars and bottles, which contain various body parts. Dean looks at a container filled with an unrecognizable item. "Yikes." He says.

He keeps searching the room and comes across a wall full of Polaroid pictures. Each photo shows Jared and Lee standing next to a dead body. He notices a picture of them holding Jenkins' corpse.

"I'll say it again—demons I get. People are crazy." He moves to a flight of stairs and climbs them.

"Upstairs, Pa is in the kitchen, butchering something. Dean comes upstairs and looks around the living room.

A record is playing in the background. He sees a wooden pole leaning against the wall and picks it up. He leans against the wall and makes his way toward the kitchen. He notices a small tray filled with keys, on a nearby table.

Dean takes a peak inside the kitchen. Pa turns around to pick up another tool, and Dean turns away. He moves towards the tray of keys, and starts to pick it up when he notices a jar full of teeth.

He examines it, disgusted, then hears the floor creak behind him. He sets the jar down and turns around quickly. Missy is standing before him.

"Shh. It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you." Dean says.

She holds up a knife. "I know." She sticks the knife into Dean's jacket, pinning him against the wall. "Daddy!"

"Jeez!" Dean yells.

"Daddy!" Dean removes the knife. Jared and Lee come downstairs. "Daddy!"

Jared grabs Dean under his arms. Lee walks towards them, but Dean jumps up and kicks him. Jared throws Dean into the wall, causing the knife to fall to the floor. Lee runs towards Dean, but Dean grabs him first and pushes him to the ground.

He then punches Jared, but is thrown into the wall again by Lee. All three of them stand up. Dean points to Jared. "I'm gonna kick your ass first." He points to Lee. "Then yours."

Pa comes up behind Dean and hits him over the head with a pan. Dean falls to the floor, unconscious.

The Benders are crowded around Dean, who is sitting in a chair, with his hands tied behind his back. He wakes up, groaning. "Come on. Let us hunt him." Lee says to his Dad.

"Yeah, this one's a fighter. Sure would be fun to hunt." Jared agrees.

Pa laughs. "Oh, you gotta be kiddin' me. That's what this is about? You yahoos hunt people?" Dean asks.

"You ever killed before?" Pa asks Dean.

"Well, that depends on what you mean." Dean says.

"I've hunted all my life. Just like my father, his before him. I've hunted deer and bear—I even got a cougar once. But the best hunt is human." Pa says. "Oh, there's nothin' like it. Holdin' their life in your hands. Seein' the fear in their eyes just before they go dark. Makes you feel powerful, alive."

"You're a sick puppy." Dean says.

"We give 'em a weapon. Give 'em a fightin' chance. It's kind of like our tradition passed down, father to son. Of course, only one or two a year. Never enough to bring the law down, we never been that sloppy."

"Yeah, well, don't sell yourself short. You're plenty sloppy." Dean says.

Pa grimaces. "So, what, you with that pretty cop? Are you a cop?" He asks.

"If I tell you, you promise not to make me into an ashtray?" Dean asks and Pa looks angry.

Lee walks over and punches Dean. "Only reason I don't let my boys take you right here and now is that there's somethin' I need to know." Pa says. He walks to the fireplace and takes a hot poker.

"Yeah, how 'bout it's not nice to marry your sister?" Dean jokes.

"Tell me—any of the cops gonna come lookin' for you?" Pa asks Dean.

"Oh, eat me. No, no, no, wait, wait—you actually might." Dean says and Jared walks over to Dean and holds his head in place.

"You think this is funny? You brought this down on my family. Alright, you wanna play games? We'll play some games. Looks like we're gonna have a hunt tonight after all, boys. And you get to pick the animal. The boy or the cop?" Pa asks.

Dean gets serious. "Okay, wait, wait—look, nobody's comin' for me, alright? It's just us."

"You don't choose, I will." He places the hot poker on Dean's shirt. Dean screams in pain.

Pa removes the poker. "Oh, you son of a bitch!" Dean yells.

Pa places the poker barely an inch from Dean's eye. "Next time, I'll take an eye."

"Alright, the guy, the guy! Take the guy!" Dean yells. Jared lets go of Dean's head, and Pa moves the poker. He takes a key from around his neck and hands it to Lee.

"Lee, go do it. Don't let him out, though. Shoot him in the cage." Pa says.

Lee walks to the door. "What? I thought you said you were gonna hunt him. You were gonna give him a chance." Dean says.

"Lee, when you're done with the boy—shoot the bitch, too." Pa says, clearly ignoring Dean. Lee nods and leaves, with his rifle. "Better clean this mess up before any more cops come runnin' out here." Dean looks scared.

In the barn, Lee enters and walks over to the control panel. Elena hides in the shadows. She had heard Dean's screams and knew they these crazy people were gonna come down here sooner or later. Lee inserts the key and twists it. "What are you doing?" Sam asks.

The door to his cage unlocks and Lee walks towards him. Sam notices the bracket on the floor and grabs it.

Lee opens the cage door and aims his gun. "Hey!" Kathleen yells.

Dean and the three Benders can hear a gunshot. "You hurt my brother, I'll kill you, I swear. I'll kill you all. I will kill you all!" Dean yells.

Pa stands up and walks towards the open front door. "Lee!" He yells.

Back at the barn, Sam and Lee are both out of the cage. Sam is on top of Lee. He grabs the gun and hits Lee in the face with it three times. Lee collapses on the floor. Sam tries to fire the gun, but it does not work. "Damn." Sam says. Elena rushes to his side.

Pa still calls out to his son. "Lee!" Lee does not respond. Pa turns to the other three. "Jared, you come with me. Missy, you watch him now."

Jared grabs two rifles, hands one to Pa and they both leave. Missy remains next to Dean, holding a knife dangerously close to his eye.

Pa and Jared enter the barn, guns raised, and look around. "Lee! Where are ya? Lee!" They find Lee unconscious, locked in Sam's cage. "Damn it, Jared, get the lights!"

Jared moves over to the light switch and pushes it up. The barn remains dark. "They must have blown the fuses." Jared says to his father.

Pa tries the control panel, but it is broken. They move into another room of the barn. Sam hides behind a bale of hay with Elena. Pa and Jared hear a noise. Jared looks around in one area of the room, while Pa climbs a ladder leading to a balcony. Kathleen moves to a cabinet, unseen, and opens it, but she hears a noise and stops. Jared also hears something.

He walks to the cabinet and stands to face it. He fires his rifle several times at the doors, but Kathleen does not come out.

Jared opens the cabinet, but finds nothing inside but tools. He looks around the barn, when, suddenly Elena falls on top of his back. She wraps her arms around his neck and wrestles with him, before being knocked to the ground.

Meanwhile, Pa is chasing after Sam and Kathleen. He fires his rifle twice, but Sam escapes.

While Elena is on the ground, Jared aims his gun at her. "You stupid bitch."

He gets ready to shoot her, but Sam enters. "Hey!"

Jared turns around and sees Sam. He fires the gun, but Sam runs away to dodge it. At the Same moment, PA walks in behind Sam and gets hit with the bullet instead.

He falls to the ground. Jared cocks the gun and turns around. Sam appears behind him and grabs the gun. He hits Jared in the face with the rifle several times, and Jared collapses, unconscious.

Sam places Jared m in Kathleen's cage and closes the door. He walks to the control panel and locks the cage. Elena sits in a bale of hay and wipes the blood off of her forehead. Sam makes his way over to Kathleen who is standing over Pa, with her gun raised.

"I'll watch this one. You go ahead." Kathleen says and Sam stares at her, motionless. "Go ahead."

Sam leaves. "You hurt my family, I'm gonna bleed you, bitch." Pa says to her.

"You killed my brother." Kathleen says tearfully.

"Your brother?" He laughs cruelly. "Now I see."

"Just tell me why."

Pa smiles. "Because it's fun." He cackles. Kathleen looks at him, horrified, and fires the gun.

Dean, Sam and Elena walk out the front door and down the porch steps. They meet up with Kathleen, who is leaving the barn. "Where's the girl?" Kathleen asks.

"Locked her in a closet. What about the dad?" Dean asks.

Kathleen pauses. "Shot. Trying to escape." All four of them exchange a look.

Later, Dean, Sam, Elena and Kathleen are leaving. "I think the car's at the police station." Dean says.

Katherine is listening to a woman on her walkie-talkie. "Backup unit en route to your location." The woman says.

Kathleen approaches the gang. "So, state police and the FBI are gonna be here within the hour. They're gonna wanna talk to you. I suggest that you're both long gone by then." She says.

"Thanks. Hey, listen, I don't mean to press our luck, but we're kind of in the middle of nowhere. Think we could catch a ride?" Dean asks.

"Start walking. Duck if you see a squad car."

"Sounds great to me. Thanks." Sam says.

"Listen, uh....I'm sorry about your brother." Dean says.

"Thank you." Kathleen begins to tear up. "It was really hard not knowing what happened to him. I thought it would be easier once I knew the truth—but it isn't really." She pauses. "Anyway, you should go."

Sam, Elena and Dean nod and walk away. Kathleen watches them leave, close to tears. They walk along the road. "Never do that again." Dean says out of nowhere.

"Do what?" Sam asks.

"Go missin' like that." Dean says.

Sam laughs. "You were worried about me." He says.

"All I'm sayin' is, you vanish like that again, I'm not lookin' for ya." Dean says.

"Sure, you won't." Sam says.

"I'm not."

Sam chuckles. "So, you got sidelined by a thirteen-year-old girl, huh?" He asks.

"Oh, shut up." Dean says.

"Just sayin', gettin' rusty there, kiddo." Sam says.

Dean chuckles and Elena laughs. "Shut up." Dean says. Sam laughs. They continue walking and Elena couldn't help but smile.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro