Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

( THE EVIL BITCH )

MONICA'S HOUSE
[ ☾]

Dean holds his phone to his ear. "Dad's not answering." He says.

"Maybe Meg was late. Maybe cell reception's bad." Sam suggests.

"Yeah well." Dean says.

The radio starts chattering with static. "Dean wait. Listen." Sam rolls the dial on the radio, hearing more static come and go.

The wind picks up and the lights in the house flicker. Dean turns to look at Sam. "It's coming." Sam says. They jump out of the car.

At the warehouse, John makes it back to his truck to find all the tires slashed. "Damn it." He runs around the side of the building.

Dean uses a card to slide the lock on the front door open and they enter silently. As they approach the lounge, Sam first, Dean is confronted by Monica's husband.

He swings a bat at Dean's head and misses, smashing a lamp. "Get out of my house!" He yells. Dean quickly closes in and grapples with him, grabbing the bat. "Get out of my house!" He says again.

"Please please. Mr Holden please." Sam says.

Dean easily takes contol, swinging him against the wall and holding the bat across his throat. "Be quiet and listen to me. Be quiet and listen. We are trying to help you." Dean says.

"Charlie? Is everything okay?" Monica calls from upstairs.

"Monica get the baby!" Charlie yells.

"Don't go in the nursery!" Sam says at the same time.

"You stay away from her!" Charlie struggles to get away from Dean.

Dean backhands him, knocking him unconcious, and puts him over his shoulder in a fireman's lift.

Upstairs, Monica is in her nightgown as she was in Sam's vision, pushes the door to the nursery open. A dark figure stands over Rosie's cot. "What are you..." She says.

The figure raises his hand and Monica is flung back against the wall. Sam races up the stairs and along the corridor as Monica slides up the wall and onto the ceiling. He enters the room and the dark figure turns to him , yellow eyes shining. Sam hesitates, frozen and staring.

"Rosie!" Monica yells.

Sam raises the Colt and pulls the trigger. The demon disappears into smoke. Monica, screaming, falls to the floor. "Where the hell did it go!" Sam asks.

"My baby!" Monica stands, trying to move toward the cot, and is caught by Sam. "My baby!"

"No wait!" Sam yells.

Monica begins fighting Sam. "MY BABY!" Dean runs past them to the cot.

"Take her and go!" He yells.

"Rosie!" Monica yells again.

"Come on." Sam says.

"My baby!"

Sam forces her out of the room. "Dean's got her."

Dean quickly wraps the blankets around the baby and pulls her up as the cot explodes into flame. He races out of the room.

At the warehouse, John runs down a dead end and stops, looking around and gasping for breath. He grabs for his phone but as he raises it he is flung against the wall, losing his grip on the phone. He hits the wall, groaning in pain. The male demon appears as John begins to slide up the wall and stands in front of him, smiling.

Later, The nursery window explodes outwards, flames shooting out. The camera pans down to a smoke filled front doorway and Monica appears, guided by Sam.

Both are coughing. Charlie staggers up from where he was lying on the grass. "You get away from my family." He says.

"No Charlie don't. They saved us." Monica says. Dean runs out to join them, holding the baby. "I mean they saved us." She says. Monica takes the baby from Dean and her husband puts his arms around both of them. "Thank you." Monica says.

Devastated, Sam and Dean turn back to the burning house. The demon is silhouetted in the burning nursery, standing completely still. "It's still in there!" Sam yells.

Dean grabs Sam roughly. "Sam. Sam, no." He says.

"Dean let me go, it's still in there." Sam says, struggling to release himself from his brothers grip.

"No. It's burning to the ground, it's suicide." Dean says.

"I don't care." Sam yells.

"I do!"

They both look back up as the flames rise again and the demon disappears.

In a Motel Room, Dean paces while holding the phone to his ear, listening to it ring out. Sam sits on the bed. "Come on Dad, answer your phone damn it." Dean hangs up. "Somethings wrong." Sam stares at the wall, giving great bitchface. "You hear me? Somethings wrong." Dean says again.

"If you had just let me go in there, I coulda ended all this." Sam says.

"Sam, the only thing you would have ended was your life." Dean points out.

"You don't know that."

Dean walks toward the bed. "So what, you're just willing to sacrifice yourself, is that it?" He asks.

"Yeah. Yeah you're damn right I am." Sam stands.

"Well that's not going to happen, not as long as I'm around." Dean says.

"What the hell are you talking about Dean, we've been searching for this demon our whole lives. It's the only thing we've ever cared about." Sam says.

"Sam I wanna waste it. I do. Okay? But it's not worth dying over." Dean says.

"What?"

"I mean it. If hunting this demon means getting yourself killed then I hope we never find the damn thing." Dean admits.

"That thing killed Jess. That thing killed Mom."

"You said yourself once, that no matter what we do, they're gone, and they're never coming back." Dean says.

Sam totally loses it, grabs Dean and shoves him hard against the wall. "Don't you say that, not you! Not after all this don't you say that." Sam says.

"Sam look. The three of us...that's all we have...and it's all I have. Sometimes I feel like I'm barely holding it together man...and without you or Dad..." Dean starts.

"Dad." Sam lets go and turns away, walking across the room. Dean stays where he is, taking deep breaths. "He should have called by now. Try him again." Dean raises his phone.

At an unknown location, John's phone sits on a bench, ringing. Meg wanders over and picks it up. She looks at the screen, smiles to herself and answers. "You boys really screwed up this time." She says.

"Where is he." Dean asks.

"You're never going to see your father again."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro