Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

When it's time for Katsuki to be the one beyond the screen, everyone finally are able to crowd Izuku.

"It's been a while since I'll see Kacchan's quirk." He can't help but to mumble out to himself in excitement.

"Soooo," Izuku blinks as the pink- Mina, Izuku recalls, peaks from his right. "You and Blasty are friends?"

Izuku gave a smile, "yeah. We're childhood friends." He responds back.

"That explains the cute nickname!" The other blond, Denki yells out. "Kacchan!"

Izuku gave a light giggle, "He'll be angry if he heard you." He told.

"No one will know if you don't tell!"

"True."

They all gave a laugh.

Then they heard some blasts. Izuku's head quickly turned into the screen, eyes fixated to Katsuki. His eyes shone as he soon starts observing, hands scribbling on the notebook. "Kacchan's amazing."

"Welp, he's gone."

"But it's his task anyway, let's leave him alone for now."

"Yeah, we can talk to him at the dorm!"

"Unless Blasty keeps him away again!"

/

Izuku walks around through the school's hallways. He had received a permission to go to the principal's room alone as Aizawa is going to give last directions to the rest of the hero class and he expects Izuku to return to class right after.

He had successfully returned in his first book, which is halfly full already. Nezu told him he'll have it reviewed and returned soon.

Izuku can still feel his heartbeat fast from the excitement.

It's somehow refreshing to see Katsuki using his quirks, and properly right now. He had missed the blond and also his awesomeness. It has been way too long since he felt like that.

He had been to fixated on his thoughts and so as result he bumped into someone on the way.

He let out a gasp, "oh my god, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?!"

The other man let out a laughter, "Don't worry young man, I'm perfectly fine." Somehow, the voice is familiar-

Izuku looks up to see a blond. He's pretty thin and small and old? Is he a teacher? But-

"Oh, you are,."

Izuku blinks, "yes?" He tilts his head, the man's voice is really familiar but he don't recognise him. "Uhm, pardon me, do.. do I know you?"

"Oh, uhm," the man coughs several times, "I guess we haven't yet. My name is Yagi Toshinari, I'm a new teacher here."

"Oh!" Well Izuku guessed he'll know about him since he is a teacher. But he wonder what his hero name is..- what quirk does he have? "I guess I'm famous amongst the teachers now since I'm... an odd case?"

The man gave a chuckle, "You can say that." He responded.

Somehow Izuku felt really comforted.

"Well then, I'm glad to see you still well. I'll excuse myself, young Midoriya."

"A-Ah, yes, Toshinori-sensei..?"

"Yagi is fine." The blond responded and gave him a smile. "Until next time."

He continue to wonder what hero is Yagi, until he reached 1-A class again. He's still bothered by the fact his voice is rather familiar.

He shrugs, they're at the same school right now. He'll bump into him eventually.

<

The rest of the day ended well. Izuku is starting to remember his new classmates' names as well.

Appearantly the one on his right is Shoto Todoroki. He's Endeavor's son.

(Izuku can't help but to flinch when he remembers Endeavor. It's not like he.. hated the hero, but his flames...-)

And the girl that seats infront of him is Momo Yaoyorozu.

They're nice people. Everyone in the class are nice. They're not like the ones at his previous school.

(But that's probably because the ones on his previous school, class knows he's quirkless.)

(Here his privacy are kept. But he knows, sooner or later they'll found out.)

(The thought of their actions might change hurts him the most.)

(He doesn't show it though.)

He had gotten the clear from Aizawa and been informed of more he needed to know. So right now he's inside his own, new room.

The day seemed to feel like a very long day. He had to admit, it's been forever since he really feel like he's enjoying school life.

It feels like it's all a dream.

(If it is a dream, he hoped he will never wakes up.)

A knock resounds in his empty room.

"...?" Izuku stood up and walks towards the door. He wasn't expecting.. anyone. "Yes?" His hand reached the door knob and opened the door.

"Kacchan?" Izuku voiced out confusedly.

"It's time for dinner." The blond promptly replied.

The greenet blinks. "Ahh, right. You're in charge to look after me." He sheepishly responded back. "I'm coming!"

Katsuki gave a nod and waits for the greenet to go out from the room.

"Let's go."

The two went their way to the common room where others are scatterred around. "Hey Bakubro! Oh- transfer student!"

With that greeting everyone's head snaps to the two.

"O-Oh, hi." Izuku waved lightly.

"It's nice to see you join us here!"

Izuku gave a small smile.

"Fuck off extras." Katsuki grumbles as he straightly goes to the kitchen.

Izuku looks around but eventually follows Katsuki until- "woah- you should probably not go in! The kitchen is Bakugo's territory!"

Izuku tilts his head, "territory?"

"He blows off everyone else!" Denki whispers out.

"That's because you fuckers can't cook!" Katsuki yells out from the counter. "Izuku seat down."

Doing as told, Izuku sat down at the counter earning some gasps.

"You're cooking for the transfer student?! Not fair!"

"Nothing's ain't fair, I'm told to do this by Aizawa." Katsuki commented before he does whatever he is doing.

Izuku chuckles, "I didn't know I'll eat your homemade food either Kacchan." He voiced out, genuinely touched right now.

"Shut it."

"So, Midoriya!" Soon people- his classmates crowds Izuku. "Give us some stories about Bakugo! Anything would do!"

"True! What was he like as a child?"

"Tho we can tots see he's been like this since he's a child ahah!"

"I swear to god you motherfuckers," Katsuki grumbles under his breath as Izuku gave a giggle. "Don't you dare tell them anything you shitty De- Izuku!"

Izuku stills for a second. He never knew he can miss that nickname. It- It has the meaning useless but.. it doesn't change the fact it's Kacchan who gave it to him.

(....wait, what does that mean? Why is that important? What?)

Izuku quickly gave his professional smile. "Let's see, Kacchan's an amazing child y'know." He starts to tell anyway.

"Goddammit."

"Ignore him, ignore him!" The others encouraged.

"Yeah, Kacchan's always been amazing since he's a child. Amongst the others, he's the one to manifest his quirk and as you all know he have a very strong quirk." Izuku somehow feels nostalgic of the Kacchan in the past. He'd always been looking up to him after all. "He has the charisma and is a good leader. He never fears anything.. he's really amazing."

"Except he have anger issues now." Someone voiced out and everyone starts snorting at that.

"A shame."

And with that everyone laughs-

"Okay get away you damn extras." Katsuki finally cuts in and places a plate to Izuku's table. "You better eat it all or I'm telling Aizawa."

Izuku caught the redness in Katsuki's ears but didn't say anything.

He then looked at the table and beamed, "you remembered?" It came out rather fond and quiet, Izuku is touched.

Infront of him is a bowl of katsudon.

"Man, that looks good! Make me some too!"

"Yeah! That's unfair!"

"Nothing's unfair! I'm the one who have the babysitting duty fuckers, I ain't babying more than one!"

"Booooooo-"

Izuku couldn't hear the others anymore.

It's been forever.

and Katsuki made him a bowl of Katsudon. He have to savor every single grain of rice in it.

"Thanks for the food." He whispers out.

He's really glad he's here now.

He really didn't want to do it, but he guessed he have to thank his dad for this to happen.

16 May 2023

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro