Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

( KIDNAPPED )

HOSPITAL
[ ☾]

Castiel is looking out the window in his room. Dean, Elena and Sam walk down the hallway. "We raced all the way here, and now I don't know. I can't say I'm fired up to see what's left of the guy." Dean says.

"You think he remembers at all?" Sam asks.

"That, and I'm guessing whatever kind of hell baggage he lifted off of your plate. It's not gonna be pretty." Dean says.

"Hey. Excuse me, but it's way past visiting hours." An Orderly says.

"It's okay, Abel. I've been expecting them." Meg says. "Hello, boys. Elena." Meg leads Sam and Dean to Castiel's room. Castiel is still staring out the window.

"Hey, Cas." Dean says and Castiel turns around.

"Hello, Dean. Sam. Elena." Cas says.

"Hey, Castiel." Sam says.

"Look at you, walkin' and talkin'. That's – that's great, right?" Asks Dean.

Castiel walks over to Dean and points a finger at him. "Pull my finger." He says.

"What?" Dean asks.

"My finger – pull it." Castiel says and Dean does so. There is a crash, the lights go out and window and light fixture shatter. Castiel laughs. Meg turns on a lamp.

"Okay, just hang on, Cas. Wait. Let us catch up to you for a second." Elena says.

"So, you're saying you remember who you are, what you are." Sam says.

"Yes. Of course. Oh. Outside today, in the garden, I followed a honeybee." Cas says. "I saw the route of flowers. It's all right there, the whole plan. There's nothing to add."

"You might want to add a little Thorazine." Sam says.

"Right? He's been like the naked guy at the rave ever since he woke up. Totally useless." Meg says.

"Will you look at her? My caretaker." Castiel says. "All of that thorny pain. So beautiful."

"We've been over this. I don't like poetry. Put up or shut up." Meg says.

"Okay. So, Cas, you said you woke up last night?" Asks Sam.

"Yes. I heard a ping that pierced me, and, well, you wouldn't have heard it unless you were an angel at the time." Castiel says as Sam hands him a bag containing the stone tablet.

"That's also when we opened this." Says Sam.

"Oh. Of course. Now I understand."

"Understand what?" Asks Sam.

"You were the ones. Well... I guess that makes sense." Castiel says.

"What makes sense?"

"If someone was going to free the Word from the vault of the earth, it would end up being you three. Oh, I love you guys." Castiel pulls Dean, Elena and Sam into a hug.

"Oh. Uck. Okay. All right. Okay." Dean says.

Sam pats Castiel briefly on the back. "Yeah, yeah. You—you said something about "The Word." Is that what's written on there?" He says.

"Did you know that a cat's penis is sharply barbed along its shaft?" Castiel says. "I know for a fact the females were not consulted about that."

"Cas, please, we're losing ground out there, okay?" Dean asks. "We need your help. Can you not see that?"

"This is the handwriting of Metatron."

"Metatron? You saying a Transformer wrote that?" Asks Sam.

"No. That's Megatron." Dean says.

"What?" Sam asks.

"The Transformer – it's Megatron." Dean says.

"What?" Elena asks.

"Metatron. He's an angel. He's the scribe of God. He took down dictation when creation was being formed." Castiel says.

"And that's the Word of God?" Asks Sam.

"One of them, yes."

"Uh... Well, what's it say, then?" He asks.

"Uh... 'Tree'?" Castiel looks at Sam and Dean. 'Horse'? 'Fiddler crab'? I can't read it. It wasn't meant for angels."

"Okay, this all sounds bad. What are you two jackasses doing with the Word of God? Let me see that thing." Meg says.

"Back off, Meg." Dean says.

"Come on, it's my ass, too." She says.

"Back off."

"Damn it! Enough of this "demons are second-class citizens" crap!" Yells Meg.

"Don't like conflict." Castiel disappears and the stone tablet drops to the floor, breaking into three pieces.

"Uh..." Sam starts.

"What the hell was that?" Dean asks.

"You heard him. He doesn't like conflict." Meg says. "He's down in the dayroom now. I guarantee it."

"All right, I'll go handle Cas. Sam, will you please pick up the Word of God?" Dean asks.

"Yeah." Sam says as Dean leaves the room.

"What are you guys caught up in now?" Asks Meg.  Sam starts putting the pieces of the stone tablet into the bag. "I deserve to know, Sam." Sam doesn't answer. "Okay, fine. I'll hit the road, then. Let me just go get my angel."

Meg leaves the room. Sam goes after her, leaving the bag on the floor in Castiel's room. "Meg, what are you talking about? Stop." Sam says.

"We both call, who do you think Cas will come to? I'm guessing me." Meg says. "You heard him – thorny beauty, blah, blah. I'm the saint who stayed with him. He owes me. His words."

"Yeah, what about what he owes us?" Elena asks.

"Well, work on him a little. Maybe he'll start crushing on you, too, hot stuff."

"What are you gonna do with a broken angel? Don't be stupid." Sam says.

"I'll take power where I can get it. I've got myself to look out for." Meg says. They hear a noise and head back to Castiel's room.

"What the hell?" Asks Sam. The bag containing the stone tablet is gone.

Kevin is running with the bag in his arms. He comes to a stop near a corner of the building.

Dean is walking down a hallway. He stops at the doorway to the dayroom and looks at Castiel, who is sitting at a table with his back to Dean.

Kevin is running with Sam in close pursuit. "Hey!" Sam yells as Kevin zig-zags to avoid him.

"No, stop! Leave me alone! Aah!" Kevin yells.

Meg puts out an arm and knocks Kevin to the ground. "Not a demon nor a chomper. What the hell are you?" She asks.

"I'm a... K-Kevin Tran. I'm in advanced placement. P-p-please don't kill me." Kevin says.

"We're not gonna kill you." Elena says as Sam hauls Kevin to his feet and tries to take the bag away from him.

"I'm sorry." Kevin says.

Sam keeps trying to pull the bag from Kevin's grasp. "I-I'm sorry. I... I don't – I don't know why, but I can't let go of this." Kevin says.

HOSPITAL DAYROOM
[ ☾]

Dean walks over to stand in front of Castiel. "You realize you just broke God's Word?" He asks. Castiel looks away and Dean sits down at the table opposite him. "It's Sam's thing, isn't it? You taking on his, uh, cage-match scars. I'm guessing that's what broke your bank, right?"

"Well, it took... everything to get me here." Castiel says.

"What are you talking about, man?" Dean asks.

"Dean, I know you want different answers."

"No, I want you to button up your coat and help us take down Leviathans. Do you remember what you did?" Dean asks.

Castiel holds up the board game "Sorry!" He shakes it once and the board and pieces appear on the table, set up ready to play. Castiel sets the box aside. "Do you want to go first?" He asks.

CASTIEL'S ROOM
[ ☾]

Kevin is sitting on the bed. Sam stands in front of him and Meg behind him. "You really stepped in it, kid. Oh, man." Meg says.

"All I know is, this is – it's for me. I'm supposed to keep it." Kevin says.

"Good luck." Meg says.

"But you don't know what it is?" Sam says and Kevin shakes his head. "Open it."

Kevin unzips the bag and withdraws two pieces of the stone tablet. He fits them together and they knit back together with a brief flash of white light.

HOSPITAL DAYROOM
[ ☾]

Dean picks up a "Sorry!" card. "You know, we weren't sure at first which monkeys were gonna make it. No offense, but I..." Castiel starts and Dean moves a marker on the board. "...was backing the Neanderthals because their poetry was... just amazing. It's in perfect tune..." Castiel picks up a card. "...with the spheres. But in the end, it was you – the..." Castiel moves a marker. "...homo sapiens sapiens. You guys ate the apple, invented pants."

"Cas, where can we find this, uh, Metatron? Is he still alive?" Asks Dean.

"I'm sorry. I – I think you have to go back to start." Castiel says.

Dean moves a marker. "This is important." He says as Castiel motions for Dean to pick up another card. Dean does and moves another marker. "I think Metatron could stop a lot of bad. You understand that?"

Castiel picks up another card. "We live in a "sorry" universe. It's engineered to create conflict. I mean, why should I prosper from... your misfortune?" Castiel puts down a marker and moves Dean's marker back to the start. "But these are the rules. I didn't make them."

"You made some of them. When you tried to become God, when you cut that hole into that wall." Dean says.

"Dean... it's your move." Castiel says.

Dean pounds a fist on the table and swipes the board to the floor. "Forget the damn game! Forget the game, Cas." He says.

"I'm sorry, Dean."

"No. You're playing 'Sorry'!" Dean yells.

CASTIEL'S ROOM
[ ☾]

Kevin is holding the stone tablet in shaking hands. It is now whole again. "It's writing." He says.

"Yeah. Yeah, we get that." Sam says.

"What's Leviathan?" Asks Kevin.

"What? You can read it? Is that what it says?" Elena asks.

"Sort of. It hurts a little. Like looking through somebody else's glasses, but I think it... it's about Leviathan, how it came to be." Kevin says. "God locked him up far away, right? Like in jail... because they're so... they're... they're real, aren't they?"

"Yeah, Kevin. They – they are. And they're here. Does it say anything about how to kill them?" Asks Sam. "Cause that's – that's kind of been a problem."

"I don't know. It's not like reading reading." Kevin says. "It – it's hard to focus on it too long."

Meg's eyes turn black and the lights flicker. "Sam. Something's up." She says.

"What?" Sam asks. Kevin looks at Meg and screams. He scrambles backwards on the bed. "Kevin, hey, hey, hey. Kevin."

The glass lampshade breaks. A Woman appears in the doorway. "Demon." She says to Meg.

There is the sound of angel wings and a Man appears. The Woman makes a hand motion and Meg goes flying into the wall.

HOSPITAL DAYROOM
[ ☾]

Castiel is picking up the game pieces. He stops and looks up. "What?" Dean asks.

"Sam. He's talking to angels." Castiel says.

CASTIEL'S ROOM
[ ☾]

"A demon whore, The Witch and a Winchester... again." The Female Angel says. Sam takes a step towards Kevin. "Step away from the Prophet!"

"Who, me?" Kevin asks.

"Sole keeper of the word on earth, we are here to take you."

"What do you mean, "take"?" Kevin asks.

The Female Angel to the Male Angel. "Kill the Witch and the demon and her lover." She says.

"That's not how it – we're not –" Meg starts.

The Male Angel holds out an arm and Meg slashes at him with a knife. He cups his palm, which is shining with white light.

"Where did you get that?!" The Female Angel asks.

There is a rustling of angel wings and Castiel appears. "Castiel?" The Male Angel asks.

Castiel smiles. "Hi." He says.

"You're alive?"

"You." The Male Angel says.

"Hello, Hester." Castiel says.

"You smote thousands in Heaven. You gave a big, scary speech. Then you were gone. What the hell was that?!" Hester asks.

"Rude, for one thing." Castiel says.

"Where have you been?" The Male Angel asks.

"Oh, Inias. Hester, I... I know you want something – answers. I... I wish it could be that... There are still many things I can teach you. I can offer, um, well, perspective. Here." Castiel points a finger at Hester. "Pull my finger." She doesn't move. "Uh... Uh... Meg will – will get another light, and I'll – I'll blow it out again. And, well, this time, it'll be funny, and – and we'll all look back and laugh."

"You're insane." Hester says.

"Hey." Dean is standing in the doorway. "Heads up, Sunshine." Dean puts his hand in an angel-banishing sigil he's drawn on the wall outside the room. White light flares and the angels vanish. "All angels blown back to their corners. We got like three, four hours tops."

Sam points to the knife Meg is holding. "Meg, where did you get that?" He asks.

"A lot of angels died this year." Meg says.

"What's happening?! What's happening?!" Kevin asks.

"What is that?" Asks Dean.

"It's, uh... Kevin Tran. He's, uh, in advanced placement." Sam says.

Kevin is sitting on the bed holding the stone tablet. "So, these Leviathans – these monsters are real. And angels with wings?" He asks.

"No. Uh... no wings. No anything." Sam says.

"No junk. Junkless. So, Kevin, you can, uh, read the chicken scratch on the God rock, huh?" Asks Dean.

"Uh, I..." Kevin starts.

"That is back in one piece, I see. And you're saying that there's some sort of a "How to punch Dick" recipe in there somewhere?" Asks Dean.

"I-I don't know what you're saying, but it seems kind of like an "in case of emergency" note. What did they mean by "prophet"?"

"Oh, no." Dean says and turns to Elena. "Really?"

"Yeah. Yeah, that's what the angel said." Elena says.

"I don't want to be a prophet." Kevin says.

"No. You don't at all."

"Gentlemen, we've got to start running and hiding." Meg says. "Or do you want to tangle with those wing nuts twice?"

"I'm sorry. Did you say "we"?" Dean asks.

"I'm on the angels' radar now. You think I don't need a little safety in numbers?" Meg asks.

"All right, we'll go to Rufus' cabin. Kid can do his book report there." Dean says.

ROAD
[ ☾]

A vehicle with several occupants drives along a wet road. Kevin is asleep in the back seat of the vehicle, which Dean is filling with gas.

AL'S MINI MART
[ ☼ ]

Meg is reading a magazine at the counter as the Clerk puts her purchases in a bag. Sam walks to the counter with an armful of groceries and two coffees. A commercial plays on the TV in the store.

"We know you're hungry. Why not enjoy Biggerson's homemade pie bar? It's like a salad bar but with pie." A Commercial plays.

"Now back to our top story on news 10, the search for the missing honor student."

"The victim in this case reportedly insisted..." The TV says as Sam puts his groceries down on the counter and looks up at the TV. "...he'd been chosen by birthright, causing speculation that a cult may be behind the abduction. The family car is also missing. Federal authorities have been placed on alert."

"Again, 16-year-old honor student Kevin Tran reportedly taken from his Michigan home early yesterday."

Meg is leaning against an ice machine, reading her magazine. She looks up at two truck drivers standing nearby. "Oh, crap." She says. The truck drivers have black eyes.

Dean hangs up the gas pump. "Hey." Sam says as he hands Dean a coffee. "So, we got another wrinkle. Uh, looks like Kevin's gone missing... and it's gone federal. Yeah. Where's Meg?"

"I'm here." Meg says.

"Great, so now we're kidnappers?" Asks Dean.

"Not if we shut up about it. Why? Who'd we kidnap?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro