9: Lost (???)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I walked my horse along the forest, silently cursing myself. I didn't pay attention, and now I was lost and going who knows where! I had never seen this forest before, so I didn't even know if I needed to go east, west or head back north. The mist curled silently in between the trees, adding a spooky effect to the forest. I shivered and looked up at the sky. The sun shone dimly above. I returned my gaze back to the trees, urging my horse into a trot. I hoped that my kids were okay. They knew how to protect themselves and our house was very safe, but I still worried, like any other father.

The mist seemed to get thicker and my horse slowed to a walk, nickering fearfully at the thick mist. I gently patted his neck, looking around. The mist had reduced visability to less than a metre. I got off my horse and led it through the mist, holding tightly to the reins so he wouldn't bolt. Trees appeared out of nowhere and I almost crashed into them several times. Then the mist parted and almost disappeared to reveal a massive nether brick castle that rose up to the clouds high above. I stood, my feet rooted to the ground as I stared up at the castle, my mouth hanging slightly open.

"Herobrine's castle," I whispered softly to myself. "It has to be."

I led my horse and tied him to the rail of the stairs that led up to the castle. I slowly walked up the steps to the door. The door was a massive thing, about 5 times taller than I was. I knocked on the door three times, my knocks echoing. I shifted from my right foot to my left foot as I waited. It had been a long time since I had seen Herobrine. I had only seen glimpses of him in the past several years. The last time we had actually met was when we had fought. I smiled as I thought of that time.

Herobrine had had me in a headlock and was about to cut my throat when Entity shot an arrow at his back. At the time, I thought Entity had saved me, but I quickly realised that I was wrong when Herobrine was scared. Entity started beating up Herobrine while I hid underneath a tree. Call me cowardly, but I knew that I was way out of my league here. I saw Entity summon a sword and it rushed to Herobrine's back. I warned him and he dodged, but Entity caught the sword and was about to kill Herobrine. That's when I decided that as bad as Herobrine was, I'd rather deal with him than with Entity. So I stabbed Entity in the back and killed him.

JUST WATCH THE ANIMATION. DO IT. IT'S SO GOOD. IT'S BY JOLLYRANCHER.

https://youtu.be/FAs683rG97A

Moving on.

The door still hadn't opened. I knocked on it again. "Herobrine? It's me! Can I come in?" I called.

There was still no answer. I frowned. I knew it was bad manners and if he saw me, he would probably be seriously angry but I opened the door anyway, looking inside. The castle was dark and cold, and there was no sound. I stepped inside, closing the door behind me.

"Hello?" I called out again. "Herobrine! Are you here?"

I walked down the tall halls of the castle, my footsteps echoing loudly in the castle. I looked into rooms but I saw no one. It looked vacant, which was impossible because where else would Herobrine live? But the torches were unlit, the fireplaces were cold and the rooms were empty. I wound my way around the castle until I came to what was probably the main hall. It was certainly the biggest room I had seen so far. Inside were five sets of armour, each with a banner. They looked like they belonged to someone and I didn't see why Herobrine would have five sets of armour all to himself. I looked at the weapons. They each had a word on them in a strange language. Frowning, I left the hall and kept looking for Herobrine.

I walked up to the second level. There were several bedrooms here. I looked in one, knocking on the door first to make sure it was vacant. It had a bed with a blue cover, blue curtains, grey woolly carpet and a wardrobe. It belonged to someone, and I had a feeling that it wasn't Herobrine. I left the room and continued searching. I walked up several staircases, getting completely lost and reached a dead end with nothing but a heavy iron-bolted door. The door opened silent when I pushed at it and I looked inside.

It was dusty and there were several pictures on the wall. I looked at the closest one. It was a picture of Herobrine. He was lying on the ground in a forest, his eyes wide open like he had just woken up. I looked at the next picture. It showed Herobrine again, facing Entity. Herobrine looked confused while Entity had a smile on his face. But the smile didn't look evil. I went and looked at some of the pictures on the opposite side of the wall. The one that drew my eye was one that showed Herobrine facing five other people. Herobrine had his arms crossed over his chest and he looked angry. The five people he was facing (one girl and four boys) seemed to be almost challenging him. They looked like they were in this room.

"Ohhhkay creepy," I muttered.

I noticed a box in the centre of the room. I opened it and looked inside. It looked like a sword had once been there, but it was gone. Judging from the broken lock on the box, it had been stolen. Maybe Entity had taken it? But what was so special about a sword that Entity would bother breaking into Herobrine's castle and risk getting caught?

And why was Herobrine not here? His castle looked like no one had been in it for a long time. Had he just left or.... had he not respawned? I shook my head, dispelling the thought. Herobrine would have respawned, definitely. My mind went back to before I respawned. Everything was normal and then.... the world flickered and everything went blank. I somehow knew that everything had been destroyed and had come back, but I didn't know how. I suspected that Herobrine or maybe Entity had something to do with it, although I doubted Entity's involvement. I growled slightly as I remembered the time when the world glitched and nothing went right. I was 99% certain that that was Entity's fault. But I didn't know why. I didn't know what had happened, and I really wanted to know. This was my world too, and my kids' world. We were a part of what was happening, whether we liked it or not.

I left the castle, closing the door behind me. I untied my horse and led him out of the woods until the mist had thinned enough. I mounted and rode off in the opposite direction, still trying to find my way home.

My internet is so bad right now. As in, it takes more than 10 minutes for a single web page to load. I'm using my phone data right now to publish this.

Anyway, I hope you've figured out who this guy is. He appears in another chapter too ;)

BAI!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro