1. EXCLUSIVE: "A girl like Ladybug"

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

MARINETTE'S POV

It was a day like another one for me, there weren't any Akumas and I was in the school, in P.E. concretly. Today were doing the famous competition named: My Hero. Well it isn't very famous but since Chloe wrote an e-mail to half Paris introducing her new thought of doing a competition in every collage about Ladybug and Cat Noir became famous the stupid competition.

Why do I say stupid? Because this competition can reveal my identity! If everyone noticed my habilities I am lost. I'm gonna do the worst I can, I don't matter if my marks are bad, first my identity, I can do better in other things and increase my califications in P.E.

I was in the changing room alone, all girls were out waiting to the P.E. teacher but I stayed there speaking with Tikki about Chloe's best idea ever. Okay that was sarcasm, but I have to say that I hate that idea. If she was the biggest fan of Ladybug, and if she knew she was in her school she wouldn't propose that to half Paris.

I hate P.E. since the beginning of the year, before beeing Ladybug was the best subject 'cause there weren't any exams and it wasn't important to study. But now, is the worst subject becauseb I have to do everything the worst I can to not be revealed in fron of everyone.

"You are Ladybug Marinette, you can do it!" Tikki said to cheer me up, "And if I act like if I'm sick Tikki?" I said touching my lips with my finger. "No, I know you can get away from that situation better, you have a lot of good ideas!" She said while she was touching my nose and smileing.

I was going to answer Tikki but  Alya appered very happy and doing me a gesture with her hand like if she wanted me to go out  with everyone, "Come on Mary! Who are you speaking with? Whoa!" Then I said: "E-eh, yes I go now, I am speaking alone! Hehe..." But I noticed that Alya wasn't paying attention, she was looking at... my arm? "Girl, since when do you have that muscles?" Mmm... I looked at my arms, it's true the last P.E. clases I used to wear a sweatshirt, but I forgot it today at home, oh no! So I said the most stupid and unbeliable thing "Since I born, hehe..." Then Alya looked at me surprised. "Marinette, what I am going to do with you?" Then we laughed hardly. 

After that, Alix came to inform us about the subject's beginning:

"Okay class, today we are going to do the My Hero Competition, proposed by Chloe Burgeois, the Mayor's daughter" He informed, I hate when someone refers to Chloe like the Mayor's daughter. Okay, I know that she is the Mayor's daughter but to hear it multiple times is boring and stressful. Then Chloe said like if no one met her. "That's me!" then the P.E. teacher answered Chloe. "Ok, that wasn't necessary" Woah! A teacher contradicting Chloe! That's new. "Mpf!" That was Chloe complaining.

During the explanation I didn't noticed that everyone was looking at me, I was surprised, it's true that my habilities are very good, but I didn't do all of me. In the end of the explanation I saw all the eyes in me it was very stressful. Can it be again because of the muscles? Or because my habilities? Before the competition I am revealing my identity, Ugh!

The teacher ordered us to run during 5 minutes around the playgrond to warm up, as every day. While we were running Kim runned to the place I was and he asked me "Hey Marinette! Since when to you have this muscles?" He said and the everyone turned aroun to saw my muscles, and also Adrien! "Woah, Marinette you have more muscles than Kim" Nino said and then I turned to see Kim, he was looking bad Nino then Nino laughed.

Every one continued running but not as normal as another day, every one was murmuring, I thoung that it was about me I heard Max starting a phrase like this:" Marinette..." Then I started talking with Alya: "How many minutes did we spend?" She said but I didn't know that answer so I made a gesture with the shoulder saying "I don't know".

After 2 minutes the teacher called everyone from the center of the playground so we went there.

All my classmates were hyperventilating except Kim, Adrien and me. We te rest of the class was better the teacher started explaining the My Hero Competition.

"Consists in 3 tests: The first one is the Ladybug's yo-yo and Cat Noir's stuff. The second one force hability and the third one acrobatics". He said and my face changed into an horror face. "Girl, what happens?" Alya asked me. "N-nothing" "Today we are doing the first test". The teacher said and then Chloe shouted: " Marinette will do the worst, hahah" Then Sabrina: "Yes, haha". That got me very-very angry she would know. " You can start training, girls take the yo-yo and boys the staff, the yo-yo is as large as Ladybug's one and the staff as Cat Noir's". I thought "I don't think so" then Alya yelled " Yaas! Just like Ladybug and Cat Noir".

We started training, this yo-yo is easier than mine. This will be very easy and Chloe will shut up. I was training while I was thinking but I didn't notice that my moves were as mine's, I mean,  s Ladybug's moves, that is me. And all my classmates were looking at me and to... Adrien? But I was very concentrated to watch him so I continued training on my one without know what was happening in front of me.

"The first battle will be of girls, Sabrina and Mylene" . They started fighting, as I used to fight every day, or almost every day that wasn't very interesting but they were my friends so I clapped to them as everyone. Sabrina won, to win, one of the person had to fall down to the floor impulsed by the other person so she continued fighting.

"Very good Sabrina! Now boys, Nathanael vs Ivan". Ivan won the battle, so he continued to the next round. This battle was very interesant I didn't saw ivan fighting, well, when he was Stone Heart, haha but it has been very interesting.

The battles continued and I went to the final, everyone was surprised, how the clumsy Marinette is in the final, because is Ladybug, hehe... The final was versus a boy, and the boy was... Adrien? I don't want to fight with him! Because I love him... Hehe... I am not going to do my best, that would be very... suspicious.

Then we started fighting, as I said, I wasn't doing my best, so Adrien was winning me until Chloe said: "Haha, Marinette is the worst, she is going to lose in the next 3 seconds, haha!" I was angrier than in the training momen, she would know!

ADRIEN'S POV

I was very surprised, Marinette in the final round? It is true that her moves are very-very good but she never will do as good as Ladybug, the love of my life! I was doing all of me but I knew that Marinette wasn't.

2 minutes later I heard that Chloe was beeing rude to Marinette and then I saw her face, her face expresion was as Ladybugs face expresion. She can't be My Lady!

After that face she started doing all of she. It was very difficult to won Marinette, surprisly the bell rang and no one won the final battle, her moves are so familiar!

When we went to the changing room every person in it started talking about Marinette's moves. "Is that normal?" Nino said, "I'm going to do a wrestle with Marinette" Kim spoke then Max said "This girl is like Ladybug" that surprised me a lot, can it be Ladybug? I mean, I am Cat Noir, his partner and I also have questions about it. Then everyone started saying things like this "Yeah" "It's true, dude" "Can it be?" and those things.

When we were in the playground Kim asked to Marinette: "Hey! Do you want to do a wrestle?", then Chloe appeared and she said "With MariTrash? No one could win you except Ladybug or Cat Noir!" Then surprising everyone Kim said "Who is saying she is not Ladybug?" Then Marinette said: "I-I have t-to go to the bathroom" This girl is a mystery!

···

NEXT CHAPTER: 

EXCLUSIVE: "New Akuma in Paris"

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed it:

Do you like the story? I think that is the only story like this in English!

I'm updating this story on Monday's!

Sarah

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro