2. EXCLUSIVE: "New Akuma in Paris"

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In the last chapter...

When we were in the playground Kim asked to Marinette: "Hey! Do you want to do a wrestle?", then Chloe appeared and she said "With MariTrash? No one could win you except Ladybug or Cat Noir!" Then surprising everyone Kim said "Who is saying she is not Ladybug?" Then Marinette said: "I-I have t-to go to the bathroom" This girl is a mystery!  

···

MARINETTE'S POV

I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could, if I would be there a second more my identity would fly too much fast! I grabbed carefully the handle and stealthily I went into the bathroom. I also checked if someone was in the bathroom, probably no one would be inside the bathroom but i had to check it and saw it with my own eyes.

As I entered in the cubicle I allow Tikki to go out from my shirt. While she was leaving the shirt, Tikki started to fly around me until she arrived to next to my nose and I asked my little kwami.

"Tikki, did you hear that?" I asked very nervous. Someone just said that I could be Ladybug, what's the next? Every person of Paris discovering my identity? I hope no! "Yes Mari, you have to control your emotions!" She said pointig at my heart, it's true, I was beeing carried along by Chloe's comments that I didn't thought of my identities danger. So then I accepted: "Chloe's comments hurt me that much that I didn't thought of my identities risk Tikki, I am the worst Ladybug in the universe." I said looking at the floor while I was touching my forehead, then Tikki to console me she said. "Well, today the only Ladybug it's you Marinette, that means you are very good person, and you know it." Tikki started saying and I nodded saying "Yes." Than she continued saying, "And don't worry about this, you are not the worst Ladybug nowhere near Mari!" She exclaimed Tikki touching my heart, whoa I really love this kwami! "Thanks Ti-" I tried to say with the biggest happiness that I could but the noise of the handle interrupted our Kwami to Ladybug conversation. I made a gesture to Tikki to help her to know that she had to hide from the person that was entering to the bathroom in my shirt.

"Are you OK Marinette? Who are you speaking with?" Alya said aproaching to the cubicle where I was talking to Tikki a few seconds ago. "Y-yes, I'm better, I w-was speaking alone." I lied, if someone more suspects of my identity it would be the limit. "When Adrien told me you left I ran to look for you!" She exclaimed, it seemed that the only word I heard from Alya's mouth it was 'Adrien' 'cause then I asked disconcerted: "A-Adrien?" "Yes girl, but what happened to you, that's more important that your love" Alya said. "Yes, I know that I am obsessed with the love of my life, I know, you repit that every single day Alya" "hehe". After that someone grabbed the handle suddenly.

Chloe and Sabrina appeared in front of us. Sabrina was with Chloe's mobile phone filming all we said! "Oh my god! is Adrien the love of your life? And what will happen if I send this video to everyone? Incluiding Adri-boo! Hahaha!" Chloe started laughing and then she said. "Sabrina, you can stop recording, haha!" "Okay, Chloe". "Please Chloe don't send it!" I said very nervous, everyone would know my second biggest secret! But Chloe is very rat to don't send it.

I imagine everyone conversations: "Do you know who is Marinette's love?" " Yes, Chloe send me a video with it!".

"Ups, I send it to everyone, sorry! Hahahahaha" The rat, I MEAN, Chloe was doing me the life imposible! She is the worst person I know,  'cause I don't know Hawk Moth properly. Can they be twings? Poor Hawk Moth! Okay, no. Now every contact of Chloe would know my love's name! This is a disasster! "I hate you Chloe!" Alya said and then we went from that stupid bathroom! Ugh!

We went to a bench in the playgroung, the one in the corner to avoid the people, but no one was speaking about my love, I MEAN about my confession on Chloe's video. Alya and I were very surprised, no one knew nothing about the video in the bathroom. Well, we suposed that the video was send but no one recived it, yet.

Alya and me were speaking about the rat (A/N: If someone doesn't know who is it yet, it's Chloe xD) she is always... UGH! I said that a billion times and I don't want to repeat it again 'cause it doesn't matter how many times I say it, Chloe will be the same... UGH! I HATE IT!

When we were speaking Adrien arrived and I just stared at him like and idiot, hehe so Alya shouted: "Earth to Marinette!" I was looking at the perfec- ok Mari you have to concentrate, Adrien is in front of you act normal Marinette. "Uh! S-sorry Adrien!" Again... "Nothing Marinette,I just wanted to tell you..." While he was speaking I saw Alya leaving the bench with a Troll face, no! In this moment no! "That your habilities were very good, that surprised me! I'd wanted to finish the battle, but I thought it would be very long." Woah, Adrien saying me those things? Ok I know I am good with the yo-yo but that surprised me! "T-thanks, you did it very well too! B-but I had the presentiment that the battle wouldn't finish never..." I explained, 'cause Adrien reminds me of someone, but I don't know who! Mmm... "I also thought on that but then I reject it, I don't know why". We started looking at us a lot of time but then Adrien said "It has been good talking to you, bye Marinette." He said moving his hand, then I said: "B-bye!".

When Adrien leaved Alya came, and then, nex to Alya Nino, both had a Troll face drew in their faces. "This is love! This is love! This is looooove!" They both said winking at me, then I blushed as hard as I could. "Hey! It was a normal conversation!" Then Alya and Nino put a finger in ther mouth and they said: "Yeeees, tell me more..." That blush wasn't as hard as I could 'cause I blushed with 50 different tonalities of red. I am gonna say the truth, that was a normal conversation, including to me, okay, I admit that I stuttered a little bit, but it's still beeing a normal conversation.

After that strange situation Alix arrived, and with she half class telling me: "Whoa! How did you do that?" "You're the yo-yo master!" "Girl, you have to teach me doing those tricks!". I was quiet, I hate all interrogatories, but to finish all the stuff a "RING! RING!" Interrupted my thinking, the notification tone in everyones mobile phones!

"What's this Ma-" Rose tried to say but a "BANG!" Sounded.

I ran to the class to transform in the heroine Ladybug to save Paris again. "Tikki, spots on!" I shouted. Now I was Ladybug, I went to the place it was the akuma, there I saw Cat Noir fighting.

"Hi! My Lady! A bit of help please! Hehe..." Cat Noir said. "Of course!" I said winking at him.

I took my yo-yo and I tangle him with it then I asked to Cat: "Who is it?" "Astro, I think he watched Star Wars but he disliked!" I has taken a lot to say his first pun. "I'LL GET YOUR MIRACULOUS!" That has taken a lot to say it too.

We continued fighting, Astro was very difficult to win so I used the Lucky Charm very fast so we only had 5 minutes to take the akuma. For Cat Noir's luck he didn't use his Cataclism, but he was going to use it if I wouldn't do a move with my yo-yo. 

When we de-evilised the akuma all the reporters including Alya came to the fighting place trying to make us an interview. I hadn't more time so I tryed to say:

"Hey, I have to-" I say trying to go from there "Do you know your partner's identity?" A blogger ask "N-no but I-" All the reporters and bloggers start bombarding us with questions "Chat Noir! Are you dating with Ladybug?" "It's nice to be Ladybug?""Do you have the same eyes when you are not Chat Noir?" I am about to destransform, Chat didn't use his Cataclisim so he has more time before transforming "Beep!" It was the last beep...

···

NEXT CHAPTER:

EXCLUSIVE: "Ladybug's Identity Revealed!"

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed it:

Who has scheme? Muahahahhah!

What would think Cat about that?

Sarah

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro