10/31/16 5:00 pm

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

10/31/16 5:00pm

Halloween came and the kids were ready to go. Since a lot where wolves they knew to stay with the smaller pack and could take the rest of the kids home so we trusted all of them. Us older kids traveled in a pack too except we looked really cool with the ears and tails. We almost looked criminal walking around in a giant pack with dark clothes. Me and Jay were in the front and we could sense if one member of the pack is in trouble so we would send people out to help them and stick with their little child buddy.

At the end of our trick or treating season we were all in one pack and we were heading home. The sun was soon coming up so I told Jay and we ran with the whole pack behind us. We reached the house in no time at all and sent the kids to bed. Patrol was on and I decided to train with Russet and Moon. We did the course and we were practicing in our animal form. since I was a cat I could sneak and then strike with Russet since she is a fox, and Moon can full on attack like a wild wolf. We practiced until we were tired and the sun was up. I rush inside pulling Moon and Russet, hoping no one saw us.

I started making food for people to help me calm down and as soon as I'm done people already coming down and grabbing plates. I took some plates up to the people in the meeting with Jay and Dr. J. They were discussing how to bring the science lab down. They were stuck between Raid or Bomb it. "How about we raid it first and if that doesn't work bomb it and me and Jay will lead." Dr. J seemed to agree with that but Jay suddenly shouted "NO!". I was quite surprised when he said this but after he calmed down "Sorry I just think that one of our stronger troops could help me so you don't get hurt." He mumbled the last part "But you could help me if you want but it's a great idea" He says finally agreeing. We started training our troops and soon we were all ready for this attack. "Are you sure you want to do this." He says " Well we can't stop now Dr. J is asking the government to have a law about hybrids to be equals with humans so we have to." I say and he just nods his head. Then he gives the signal to go forward. We charge in and pour into the building. We unlock the new hybrids and give them weapons then we charge to the labs. Human against hybrid fighting for freedom. The battle keeps going and going. Then suddenly I feel hands around my mouth and arms. I couldn't scream or fight, but I thrashed around wildly, and the person dragged me somewhere like a helicopter and took off.

Jay's Point of View

After the Fight
We won. We over powered the lab. The news is on and I see Dr. J explaining the story of us hybrids, but mostly talking about Ash. Then I notice that everyone is here except Ash. I look all over for her but she was not here,They took her! I feel anger boil up in me. " Hybrid pack!" I shout and everyone gathered around. " The scientists took your beta Ash. We can not loose any of the hybrids. Pack doctors tend to the injured and my troop come with me. We are going after her.

End Of Part 1

Hey guys that was part 1 but I won't upload on this for a while 'cause I will be writing the rest so when I do update you will have the full story or part 2 who knows there might be a part 3 or 4 so stay tuned for more BAIII -K

P.S the next story is called "Saving Ash"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro