8/5/16 4:00 pm

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

8/5/16 4:00pm

Dear Ash,Moon, and Russet. I never realised that you were living that way. The other scientists insisted that all the hybrids were in nice rooms and were happy. I see now that you hybrids are scared of what we might do to you, so I decided to make the rooms more comfortable and the schooling is private. I hope you can understand that I meant none of this to happen. The scientists also said you guys volunteered to be apart of the experiment though I have found that you were all orphans. I hope you accept this gift and I hope you survive the journey...journey?.....Please be quiet about this and the plan is on the back you leave tonight with the others.

I flipped the note over The language was written in the hybrid language. (Again I will put the translation)

1:  Snachala vy priorities', chto vy spite , a zatem polozhit' odezhdu po odeyale i zadniye na platyanoy shkaf

(First you pretend you are asleep and then put clothes under the blankets and hide in the wardrobe)

2: Vo-vtorykh yest' klyuchi v garderobe tak izmenit' v obychnoy odezhde i skryt' svoi ushi i khvost , to razblokirovat' kletku Blokirovka proiskhodit yego

(Second there is keys in the wardrobe so change into regular clothes and hide your ears and tail then unlock the cell then relock it)

3: Nakonets bezhat' Povsemestno v otverstiye neposredstvenno za predelami kletki

(Finally escape through the vent directly outside your cell)

P.S Sushchestvuyet otvertka v garderobe (There is a screwdriver in the wardrobe)

I look up after reading the note and pass it to the others. They both look up smiling. “Lets get ready.” I whisper. I go to the wardrobe. I needed something that would  hide my cat ears and tail. I got a beanie and some jeans and I wrapped my tail around my waist like a furry belt.I grabbed a long sleeve shirt and got a bag and packed a few things. Moon and Russet did the same thing except with their styles.We pretend to be asleep then when the guard comes by and looks in to see if we are asleep. He checks quickly then leaves. I get up and smile then signal for the others to get up. We get the clothes and put it under the blankets covering “us”. then we hide in the closet then we wait for about five to ten minutes then unlock the cell go out and relock it. then we get the screwdriver and unscrew the screws and escape. Oh and Russet manages to rescrew the vent.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro