Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Since I've been behind everything and you guys have been very patient here it is.

Luna Dragneel pov
Today was the day, the day I get to choose my first mission on my own. Usually out parents choose the mission  for us  ( since were so little to choose our own) but I just turned sixteen, so world here I come. After getting dressed I ran down stairs to bet my brother Nash,Well the reason is he's older than me and he wants to accompany me on my very first mission but that's not a very good idea in my mind. My dad always tells him to make sure I'm safe or he's gonna die and blah blah blah.
     I quickly rush out the door and who do I see," Ha nice try little sis but I'm always one step ahead of you" Nash said taking a bit out of the apple I had all ready called dibs on. I blow my bangs out of my face " Why are you doing this to me " I groan trying to walked ahead of him. " Well little sister dearest of mine I just want you to be safe". " You really care about me" I say amazed, then he starts laughing " No , well sometimes I just don't want to be killed by dad". I should have known " well there's need I'm going with Sylvia and Rin and that's all I need".

By the time we made to the guild I see Sylvia and Rin standing in front of request board. "So guys what looks good" I asked. " well " Sylvia speaks " all I can see is some one in need of two maids and a butler". " Syl I don't want to do that " Rin barks at his twin. " Well there's no other option it's either this or go home and have Storm shove his reward in our faces and Rin where are you clothes?" Rin sees his now left in nothing but his underwear and runs off to probably get more clothes. " Well how much is this reward " I ask her. " 230,000 gems" She answers  simply. " Syl with that type of cash you and me can go on a shopping spree"  I say dazzled. She giggles " I've been meaning to get a new umbrella" " Why don't you use the money and get your big brother a birthday present" said a voice I'm to familiar with. I turn to see Sylvia's
big brother Storm comes up to us. "Ugh Storm why are you so mean" Sylvia pouts. "Aww you know I love you, your the only sibling I like " he says wrapping her in a hug." HEY "I here Rin from across the room yell. "  I have to go change and tell Mirajane" Sylvia says walking off, leaving me alone with the dork I love. " So your going with the twins" He asks while I try not to get lost I  his eyes. "Ya, there my best option " I say looking away to hide my blush.
" Well be safe ,you don't know there's a lot of weirdos in Magnolia. I laugh and punch him in the arm playfully " I know I'm talking to one". We both started laughing at each other's company until, " Hey lover-girl it's time to go " I hear Sylvia shout. " UGH coming", I turn to Storm " Your sister has problems ". He puts his hands on his pockets " I know, see Ya when you get back " He says. "Sure"I walked toward my group " You had to give you boyfriend a kiss goodbye" Sylvia giggles while Rin laughs" Shut up before I tell Akatuski and Rosemary  that you both have crushed on them". I smirked as they begin to pipe down and blush " Alright let's go"

Thank you guys for the wait and I'm so sorry I've just been busy with school, I hope you like this chapter. So bye bye 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro