Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kennedy's p.o.v

{confession:
Kennedy;I'm back from my little trip and I slept mostly all weekend so it feels good to be back in LA. I only talk and visited Kourtney, my other sisters doesn't know because I feel like they would overexcited the news, today I'm going to be enjoying time inside especially since a special guest never been to my house due to me making renovations}

12pm

Kennedy's p.o.v

I walked through the house as I sat down in the living room while I sipped my tea. I heard the front door open and close "Kenny! Your favorite sister and best friend is here!" I heard Kourtney yell as I laughed "I'm in the living room!" I yelled

Both Kourtney and Travis walked in the living room as they sat down "hello my beautiful little sister" she said as she sat down next to me "hello sis" I said while Travis sat down next to her

"So Kourtney tells me you're seeing someone" he said while I nodded "we are currently talking nothing more" I said. While we were talking, I heard my security guard come into the living room with a guest

"Hey babe" Josh said as I squealed and jumped into his arms. Kourtney and Travis laughed as both me and Josh sat down next to them.

{confessions
Kennedy: I guessing that NFL man wanted to surprise me and he's finally get to see me in my natural habitat.

Producer; is your family going to meet him?

Kennedy;No, Kourtney and Travis only met him but tonight we are doing double date for the first time where Kourtney and Travis can ask questions about him and get to know him more}

"How was your flight?" I asked while we were laying down on the couch "very relaxing" he explained while we remain silent for a moment before
he spoke "so what was your ex like?" He asked while I raised an eyebrow and shrugged "simple words....toxic, self-centered and cocky" i explained

Josh nodded "did he cheat or something else?" He asked while I shrugged "I broke up with him because he kept bashing my name instead of defending it" I said

Later on

We are sitting down at the dining table. "So Josh what's it like playing pro football?" Travis asked while I sipped my water "it's actually really fun, especially with our new schedule coming in"

"So you and Kennedy been dating for a couple weeks now correct?" Kourtney asked "do you see a future with my sister?" I smiled "we talked about it but didn't discuss further into it" he explained.

9:20pm

Kourtney and Travis went home, it was just me and Josh as we sat in the living room "I do see a future with you. I see us with two kids running around this big house. We get married and live a beautiful healthy relationship and life" he explained while I smiled lightly with tears in my eyes

"I love you Josh Allen" I whispered as he kissed me and I kissed him back "I love you too Kennedy Kardashian" he whispered as I hugged him

kennedykardashian made a new post

kennedykardashian:my favorite view forever and always no matter what.

❤️:2.3k likes 💬:0 comments

user disabled comments

{A/n:hopefully you guys enjoy this chapter, don't forget to vote & comment. Comment what you want to see more of. ENJOY!🩵}

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro