(05) Newt Scamander - Demiguise Girl [Part 04]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Reader type: witch!reader -- she/her pronouns

Relationship type: platonic

Summary: You get up from the fall down the hill and Newt confesses a few things.

++

Now (Name) also had leaves in her hair....and mud on her clothes and her pocket was slightly torn. Had she been a cliche girly girl she would have screamed and shouted and pretty much just created a huge calamity. But she wasn't, so she didn't.

If it was even possible Newt somehow looked the same as before. Maybe even better. Although his hair was more mussed up than usual.

He offered (Name) a hand. She took it and stood up.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry I-"

"No, I'm sure it wasn't your fault"

"But it was and now I'm covered in feathers and my dress is ripped and I'm sure I look absolutely terrible"

"No (Name) you don't"

"I don't?"

"No, you don't. But you know what you do look like to me?"

"What?"

"You look beautiful. I don't care that you have leaves in your hair and mud on your face. I don't care that you haven't had much luck with life. I don't care that you probably like your cat more than me. I don't care about those things or anything else that you may have seen or done. I just care that you're here with me and that we experience life together because (Name)....I think I love you"

"Newt I-"

Suddenly a loud roar sounded from somewhere behind you. Hearing this Newt ran up the hill leaving you behind. I guess I'll have to finish that sentence later.

++

Belle Speaks:

*laughs maniacally*

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro