(23) Sam Flynn - Security Guard

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Reader type: ENCOM employee!Reader -- she/her pronouns

Relationship type: platonic

Summary: You are the security guard that always has to stop him from messing with ENCOM. This leads to complications as you two are old friends who've grown apart. Perhaps Sam would let you patch this relationship back together?

++

That stupid, stupid grin. How you'd missed it. His cocky attitude always made you smile; just like it had when you were kids. If only your relationship was still the same. Now he was the heir billionaire's fortune and you were only a low paid security guard, who had to stop him.

'You do realize I'm legally obligated to get you off this roof, right?'

'Yeah; I know princess. I figured I'd cut you some slack tonight and do it myself.'

What was he planning?

As you watched he stepped backwards off the support beam and fell towards the pavement. Luckily at the last second he pulled out a parachute from his backpack and unfurled it. You grinned.

Typical Sam Flynn, always doing everything with panache.

Looking backwards he caught your eyes and smiled before throwing up the universal sign for 'call me.'

Stepping backwards off the beam, you recalled his number and pencilled it into your pocket diary for tomorrow. Hopefully your pay would not be deducted for this incident.

++

Author's Note: I guess I'm writing for the Tron universe now??

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro