(26) Aziraphale - Bookshop Miracles

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Reader type; angelic reader -- she/her pronouns

Relationship type; platonic

Summary; You are an angel that likes to perform little miracles for other people. You miracle a book that Aziraphale wants to his bookshop. He follows up on the book and meets you - you are glad the book makes you happy.

++

The book magically appeared on the table by the door. Aziraphale glanced over and looked at the table. Immediately his face lit up and he smiled - it was exactly the book that he'd been looking for! He wandered over and picked it up, just to see if it truly was the correct one.

Sitting inside the book was a note containing an address and a name, (Y/N) (L/N). He decided that he would check out this person and thank them for the gift.

++

There was a knock on your door. You glanced up from the painting that you were working on. It was yet another thing you were planning to miracle to someone, as a sort of late birthday present. A few moments later you opened the door, to see Aziraphale standing there.

'Hello.'

'I came to thank you for the book that you delivered to my shop. I'd been looking for it

'It was nothing - think of it as one little miracle.'

If there had been a camera you would have turned into it and winked.

'Oh, why thank you m'dear. I much appreciate it.'

'No problem at all.'

You smiled. It was always nice knowing that your miracles had made someone else happy.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro