(49) Cameron Mitchell - Low Standards?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Reader Type: Friend!Reader (No pronouns used)

Warnings: suggestive

Summary: The reader is an old friend of Sam's, so she has licence to tease. Cam does not find this funny, however.

[A/N] In this scenario I'd imagined that the reader once worked for the sgc, but left and is now occasionally used as a contact. Has met Cam before this, though (as they're still sometimes called on by Landry when he's running low on options.)

++

'Damn, (Y/N). I knew you had low standards, but really?' Sam teased, watching as you stood in the doorway awkwardly doing the buttons up on your shirt. 'Cam?'

'You can't talk!' You replied, referencing Jack.

'I'm still here, you know!' Cam interjected, from the bed before Sam could say her response. He'd pulled the coverlet up his chest; obviously not wanting to be this exposed in front of his colleagues. 'Don't talk about me like I'm not in the room!'

'We're not, we just think you need to....well, think with your head more often.' You teased.

'(Y/N)! Don't make me throw this pillow at you!'

You laughed, and Sam hid a smile. You looked at her, raising an eyebrow. 

(Man, you'd missed her. She really should visit when she wasn't on mission more often.)

'What?' Sam asked. 'I didn't say anything!'

'Just get out, please!' Cam groaned.

'You know we're not letting this go, right?' (Y/N) questioned.

'Yeah.' Cam sighed. 'Just.....don't tell Vala. Then I'll really never hear the end of it.'

'No promises!' You replied, following after Sam and shutting the door.

I have brain rot so impressive I whacked this out in about 2 hours!! 

I love Cam, and I haven't seen his episodes yet.

Like?? Look at this himbo!!!! I love him!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro