Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

We were ready to party our hearts out. Glen really went all out this time, wearing a tight satin pink dress that had lace all over the chest area and by the sides of her thighs. Her blonde hair was put up in a nice bun, makeup on point and heels higher than my self esteem while I was standing next to her.

“Bitch I'm staying home. No way I can top that.” I looked at her with big, doe eyes, already questioning why was I going.

“Honey, I am helping you just now, okay? Let me just lend you one of my clothes?” she started to rummage through her part of the closer while I just laughed.

“No way, this will be a house party so I won't wear anything like yours.”

She shrugged her shoulders walking back to our room to search for the wine that we got from the market. While she was struggling to open it up I got out a black lace bralette and decided to pair it up with high shorts, considering it will be hot inside and while we get there we will just be so drunk we won't even notice the cold. I just finished dressing up and got out of the closet, when she finished pouring the alcohol in two glasses.

“Gosh, these bottles are getting harder to open. Is it because they're so cheap?”

“I'm positive.” I got the glass and slowly clinked glasses with hers. “Cheers for another great year!”

“And you finally getting the fuck of your life.” after hearing her I took the biggest sip, then made a disgusted face.

“This is cheap and bad. Wrong choice Glen.”

“Well fuck me then, next time you buy one, how about that?”

“Maybe if we took another sip it will be better?” we took another one, finishing half the glass.

“Ew, it's getting worse.”

We sat on our beds listening to party music and talking about our classes and how we still have some days until our semester starts. I talked via messages with some of my classmates that will also be there, and she said hers might be there too but she had no intention of meeting up with them. I had no idea who would be at H2O, but I didn't really care.

H2O was a big ass place with two floors that the Faculty used for events and that is where all the parties were hosted for the majors. Be it, year opening, or ending party, just a beer pong party or Halloween party, that was the best place for broke students. Of course there were clubs also, and the majority of students went there, but these parties were much more interesting because you always met up with your friends and got to know new people from other majors. It started to be our IT place with Glen at this point, we were always going there, every single week, because the entrance was extremely cheap and you could stay until basically your classes start. Also, it was near campus and our dorms, just a quick 10 minute walk, which was pretty safe even if we went at night. There were always people outside, it seemed like nobody ever slept here, which was slightly concerning but it gave you a sense of false security.

“Shoot, I'm wasted and we aren't even there.”

“Shush, you want the janitor to look at us weird again?”

“I'm shitting on the janitor Jo!”

We were cackling like two little children while walking down the stairs, careful not to fall on our asses. I had no idea how she could still walk in heels like a pro, even though we drank two bottles of wine. We were holding hands, this helped to walk in a somewhat straight line down the road, people looking at us weird. There was a huge smile on my face because of the alcohol, and I was ready to tackle the night, while Glen talked about how she was surely going to hook up with someone tonight.

My phone suddenly started to buzz in my jeans.

“Ahoy Captain L!” I said, but then quickly realized she probably couldn't hear me because of the loud music in the backround.

“Where are you? We just got here and started to play beer pong. Damn there are some hot dudes here.”

“Just play, we'll probably go upstairs to dance.”

“Sure we will sis!” Glen hugged me closer making me chuckle again.

“Kay, see ya in here.”

There were several students smoking outside, being obnoxious as hell, but most of them stopped for a second to stare at us, or should I say, stare at Glen who was standing out far too much. Some guys even whistled at her, which made me a little loose my cool.

“That is small dick energy pal!” I screamed at them while walking inside, but I was still proud because a lot of people started to laugh at my attempt of being cool.

“Let's take some shots, I suddenly feel sober.”

It was only 11 PM yet the whole place was surrounded by students, so we had to mingle between them to get to the bar area. I payed for some shots and we drank them almost immediately. I could barely breathe because of the crowd, so we decided to go upstair to the dance floor. I recognized some of my classmates with whom I got along with, so I dragged Glen to them and said hi. They were already drunk, but Muti was still drinking beer, so I took a big sip out of his drink.  

The bass was deafening but made me dance nonetheless, so with a big smile on my face I danced with all of my friends, while Glen hugged me from behind and grinded against me.

“Can we go closer to the DJ?” she asked while looking at the crowd “I see someone interesting.”

I took her hand and told my friend we will see each other later, then went through the group of people and got closer to the DJ just as Glen asked me. We were now dancing in front of each other, it didn't take long, a guy already started to grind on her, but she turned around and told the guy to piss off, so he just walked back to his friends with a scoff on his face. The house music made me feel like we were at a concert until I laid my eyes on a guy. I started to laugh loudly, tears forming in my eyes while I looked at the other side of the room.

“What? What is it?” my best friend was trying to see what I saw, but gave up soon enough to ask for an explanation.

“That guy, over the door, he's literally wearing a cow costume. What the actual fuck?” I had to hug her, because I would have fallen on my ass if she didn't held me.

“You're bluffing.”

She turned around again to check, but this time she quickly noticed the guy in a cow overall standing by the door. Both of us had to go to the side of the dance floor so we could properly laugh at the cow guy, who was drinking beer from a cup, having the time of his life.

“Oh my God, can we like, you know, ask him to moo for us?”I asked with a serious expression, which made Glen completely lose it. She was holding the wall at this point, other hand on her stomach while I was looking at her seriously. “I'm not joking, imagine that!”

“I just did!”

After the guy danced away we went back to take some shots again by the bar, but I wanted to drink a simple vodka orange, being the cheapest thing on the menu. Glen wanted one too, but was too shabby to get herself one, so in the end we divided the already cheap price, and both of us drank from it. We needed a breather, so we sat down to some free chairs, when I almost choked on air.

“Shit, shit, shit, ex alert. Ex alert.” I grabbed her hand and dragged her outside.

“Which one? Where?” she asked while trying to look for the guy, but I was doing my best to avoid him. “Oh, I see him, wow. What an ugly bitch he's with.”

“I kind of didn't wanted to know he was with someone.” I told her in a low tone when we got outside. We sat on a bench, close to the door and stared in the distance.

“Don't you dare become depressed now.” she said handing me the glass of alcohol “Drink it all up, he's a loser.”

“Tch, I know. He will never get another suck that good.”

“That's my girl! Drink it now.”

We sat there in silence for a few seconds. I sipped from the straw, looking at the clique of friends around us when I noticed a smaller one. Four guys stood a few meters away from us, but one particularly really caught my eye. He had dark brown hair, wore a simple white shirt with leather vest and leather pants, that were tight enough to let me see his toned legs and round ass.

“What the fuck.” I whispered softly while hungrily checking him up and down “Who the hell is that guy?”

“Lord, are you serious?! You don't know Hoseok?” I looked at her while rolling my eyes.

“Bitch not all the students know the drama around here.”

“Are you interested?” she asked wiggling her eyebrows.

“More than interested, holy hell.” my mouth went dry when I saw his smile, bringing small dimples on his cheeks.

“Jung Hoseok, 23 years old, junior and modern dance major. He is the president of the dance club and sometimes tutors other dance majors. I heard he is an outgoing, positive person so a social butterfly.”

“Basically a fuckboy.” I said flatly, but she shook her head.

“Nope. The best part is that he's not a fuckboy. I have only seen and heard about him dating two girls in two  years, which is not a lot considering he's hot. He likes to keep things private.”

“Meaning?”

“Meaning no idea. He could have fucked half the campus, but considering how much a workaholic he is I doubt it. It's actually a miracle he's out.”

“Honestly, how much of a chance I have?”

“No idea. I feel sober, time to get drunk again. One second.”

Glen went through the crowd with confident steps earning more than enough glances, while I sat there with my already empty glass. I felt shivers run down my spine, it was getting cold outside without the help of alcohol, so I tried to keep myself warm with my hands. I glanced a few times towards Hoseok, but he was still talking with his friends, not noticing all the stares some girls gave him. Not noticing, or just didn’t cared about them. Either way it seemed like a lost case, I knew I was pretty enough, but not near enough to try and seduce him so I just sighed sitting back. I got out my phone, noticed that L called me a few times, so I texted her what’s up. She was done playing beer pong and went on to dance and asked if I would like to join her, but I was still waiting to get drunk properly again with Glen. Incredible, it was 2AM and I was only slightly tipsy. I felt someone tap my shoulder so I looked up expecting to see her in front of me, but instead of Glen, it was a guy with a smug grin on his face making me cringe.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro