Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Oh God, he looked like totally not my type, especially after he opened his mouth.

“Hello there cutie, alone?”

“No.” I answered raising an eyebrow. I hoped Glen would be back soon, because this guy gave off some really bad vibes.

“Oh, but you’re here alone. I see no one with you.”

He looked around to double check then sat down next to me, not even asking if he can. Looking at him uncomfortably I decided it was for the best if I just slowly waltzed back next to the bar and search for Glen, before this ass gets any ideas. With a sigh I got up, something I probably shouldn't have done because the guy mimicked my actions, looking irritated.

“Hey, are you just going to leave me like that?”

“Back off.” I said slightly scared because of the height difference. Obviously there were people around us, but let's be real, no one cares when someone is actually in danger.

“Or what, little girl?” he mockingly looked at me, getting closer while I tried my best to avoid eye contact at all costs.

“Hey, sorry I'm late.”

I thought my heart will fall out of my ass when I looked up and saw Hoseok grinning widely at me. What the fuck was he up to? Is he drunk? Am I getting hit on by two people at the same time?

“Oh, she your girl, Jung?” the guy in front of me took a step back with a displeased facial expression.

“Yep, bought her a drink. Nice of you to watch out for her since I was gone.”

Hoseok smelled so fucking good, like some expensive cologne that hit you in the face when you walked in Gucci, but at the same time it was subtle enough for only the people close enough to him could smell. His hand sneaked around my shoulder, pulling me slightly closer to him, which made my stomach do several flips. The guy mumbled a sorry and went on his merry way, leaving me alone with the sex god himself. His expression changed quickly to a worried one as soon as the guy was out of view.

“You okay? Did he hurt you?” he looked deep into my eyes, but I was hardcore zoning out, completely mesmerized by his beauty.

“Yea, I mean no. It's fine, I'm fine.”

“Thank God, I can't fight for shit. If he hit me we would have made a run for it, haha.” his laugh was obnoxious but somehow suited his soothing aura perfectly, leaving me a blushy mess beside him.

“That would have been even more awful, I'm so out of shape.” I blurted out, thinking about how if I ran for more than five minutes I started to sweat like I was just done with a marathon. Hoseok would obviously have a stamina of a bull, so he would easily outrun the guy and me.

“Really? Thought you would be a little athletic.” he looked me up and down with a shy smile on his face.

“Hello bitch.” I nearly had a second heart attack when Glen grabbed my ass with one hand, while in the other she had a wine. “Huh, the daaamn line in the market. Now we just need to-”

She let go off my ass when noticed Hoseok next to me who had a dumbfounded expression on his face, like a deer caught in a headlight. Of course, I almost forgot about my bomb ass best friend who just naturally gets this reaction out of every guy. I was waiting for the usual, she getting all the attention from Hoseok, which would have been pretty bad for me, considering how I wanted to woo him in our room. To my surprise though he looked back at me, by now any other guy would have left me so they could hit on Glen.

“Glad you're good then, have a nice time.” I didn't even notice until now how his hand still remained on my shoulder, until he gave it a quick squeezed before letting it go.

“Don't you want to drink with us?” figures, the big mouth of Glen was already in action trying to get me to hook up with a guy way out of my league.

“Ahah, thanks that's sweet of you, I have my friends there, we will have a beer pong match.” he looked beside her, waving at us a little before walking off.

“Damn.” I muttered while looking at his toned legs and great ass, but when I looked up he was already looking back with a smile on his face then he cheekily winked.

“Busted~.” said Glen with a sing song voice handing me the wine. “We should go and watch him.”

“Or get super wasted. Like, wasted wasted.” she laughed at my exasperated look, what a great friend.

“Sure sister, let me open this up real quick.”

After a few minutes we were already sitting a little bit away from everyone else chugging the wine. I could feel it hit me harder than the ones we drank before, probably because I was slightly sad because of the incident with Hoseok, also I didn't eat anything for God knows how long. We started to be obnoxiously loud by the time we drank all the wine, dumping the bottle in the trash. The party seemed wilder than before, people started to dance near the bar too, but we still somehow got to the first floor to dance at least at the dance floor. We had so much fun, especially when R&B songs were coming one after another, which suddenly made us think we were Beyonce. We went hard until almost 6AM when our stomach protested against not getting any food for at least 12 hours.

“Let's go home and eat, then crash.” I said while we still danced.

“Deal, my heels started to kill me.”

“Bitch, only now? You're my hero.”

We had to hold each other when going down the staircase, so we wouldn't fall on our face. I just met two classmates so I hugged them and said we'll meet on Monday, then walked back to get Glen. A guy was all over her, but she looked at him with a bored expression, not even trying to mask how uninterested she was. Giggling at her way of getting rid of the guy I looked around one last time in the hope of seeing Hoseok, but he was nowhere to be seen. We walked outside and started to go back to our dorms, the sky had a red hue, signaling how the sun would be up soon. I was too tired to say anything, so I just stared at the sky meanwhile trying to walk in a straight line.

“Pssst, Jo.” Glen suddenly grabbed my hand making me shriek. “Shush, he will hear us.”

“Wh-” I wanted to ask her who was she babbling about this time, but I quickly noticed two guys walking in front of us. “Should we follow them?”

“Wouldn't that be illegal?”

Somehow this whole scene looked ridiculous. We hid behind the trees while still going our way, but suspiciously looking at Hoseok and his friend, whom he was talking with. Glen’s satin dress ran up almost until her ass, so I helped her by pulling it slightly down, but accidentally bumped into her back.

“Sorry.” I mumbled touching my forehead, even though I was sure nothing was wrong.

“You have to be quick Jo, he's hot and he also has some hots for you.”

“What are you even-”

“Shush, look his friend is going in.”

Indeed, they said goodbye to each other by waving and the guy walked in the huge building, that was the boy's dorm. Hoseok stretched out, then sat down on the bench closer to his place, then looked up at the sky. His long neck and adam apple was visible, making me gulp a little loudly to which Glen looked at me puzzled.

“Wow, I have never seen you this turned on by any guy before.”

“Not even for Da Vinci?”

“Now that was a phrase.” we had to hold in our laughs otherwise we would be so busted. “You have to go to him.”

“I'm still tipsy but not that tispy.” I told her while watching Hoseok ruffle his brown hair with a serious expression on his face. “Shit he's really hot.”

“Don't worry I got this.”

Glen had a smug expression on her face, which reminded me of all those times she put us in deep ass shit, and this time it was the same. Before I could ask her what was she thinking, she roughly pushed me out of the trees right in front of Hoseok. He was looking at his phone, not even glancing up, so I started to walk slowly away from him, trying to make barely any sound. Things were going great, at least in my head, but when I heard his deep voice I almost shat myself.

“Hey there.” I swiftly turned around only to see him look at me with a smile plastered across his adorable face.

“Hey?” I stopped walking for a second, which made me look a total idiot, but the day still wasn't over.

“Here for someone?” I laughed awkwardly, thinking he probably thought about me smashing with someone in his dorm.

“I just got. . . Lost?” his plush lips formed an “o” in surprise, and even from this distance I could notice his cute dimples when he smiled.

“Freshman?”

“Sophomore.” it would have been better if  I just went on with the lie, there's a big chance he won't remember me, after all there were a lot of people around us.

“Oh? Still getting lost? Hope you can find your way to the girls dorm?” he tilted his head cutely, for sure not buying the whole “getting lost” story. If I was Glen I probably would have asked him already to help me find my way back, but in my head it sounded way too cringe.

“Of course I know. Bye then.” I walked back with confident steps until I heard his chuckle. I turned around a little pissed off that he even laughed at me before I could at least get farther away from him. “What?”

“Wrong direction.” we looked at each other for a second when I realized he was right.

“Fuck.” I must have been so embarrassed I totally forgot it was in the other direction, so I just sighed while he full on laughed at me.

“Let me help.”

“No, it's fine.”

When he started to walk towards me I could feel my cheeks heating up, doing my best to not look at his legs, chest, or his body in general. My eyes focused on his, but that didn't calmed me down at all, since the hazel contact lenses he was wearing matched perfectly with his dark brown locks. I wanted to protest more, but he was already pretty close to me, and I could still smell the faint fragrance of his cologne, which made me lose focus.

“Okay.” I softly said, then we started to walk back to my dorm.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro