Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

'You seem to be interested in searching for me. Remember when I said I wanted you to notice me? I think I'm not ready. But I promise I'll try to reveal myself when the time is right.'

P.S. for good luck
-w-'

Weirdly, instead of finding a lone flower sitting on top of his books, he found a flower and a four leaf clover. That explains the last line.

The boy fixes his beret while trying to identify the flower is. Being given flower every week by someone naturally grew the curiosity within him to understand and know what was given by 'w'.

'Four leaf clover definitely means good luck, but what is the other flower?'

Pondering on the flower for a while gives him nothing but a blank sheet. He then eyed the note again.

A chuckle flew past his lips, because he was getting impatient with every week that passes. His mind were full of the person, and yet he has nothing to fill the missing part.

No face, no voice, no age, no other things that could be a lead to its identity other than the person likes flowers, their handwriting are very neat written, and they has a very amazing talent in music.

He left his locker with a sip of bitterness, as the blond haired boy let out a sigh after seeing his crush's low energy today.

Scared and shy weren't enough to describe his feelings about it. And whatever it is, he wasn't ready for his crush to know about him yet.

As much as he want to confess right in front of him and get it over with, he couldn't. Even if he convinced himself that the worst possible outcome are being rejected or becoming just friends, he still don't want to do it.

Sadly, he wishes he had told him sooner.

|8월 31일 : 토끼풀 (Clover) - 약속 (promise)
|Clover (four-leaf): good luck, be mine

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro