Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

'I wish I can be as brave as you are.

-w-'

It is almost ironic how the person envy his 'bravery' when he's always scared.

He's constantly scared of everything.

Scared of messing up, scared of forgetting the dance today, scared of not being to everyone's standard, not living to people's expectation of him, and the first and foremost, not being able to fulfill his own expectations.

He lived his life while trying to be as perfect as he could be.

The tiger boy may not look like it, but he's a hard worker and also a perfectionist who's hard to please.

If trying your best was enough some people, for him it wasn't. Trying to give a hundred percent of your effort wouldn't do. For the red head, he has to give out a hundred and fifty percent to be able to feel comfortable.

The reason? Because if he messed up, then it would probably be around a hundred percent of effort.

The adorable flower were kept behind his locker after looking it once again, as he went to perform his choreography in the dance club.

When the performance ended, he noticed a familiar face that are watching him from the audience.

"Mingyu, do you know who's that blond guy?"

The boy whose name he called tried to look at the direction he pointed, but couldn't pinpoint who exactly his friend were referring to.

"Which one?"

As the hamster-like boy try to catch his breath from dancing his tiring routine, he point to the boy that caught his eye again.

"The shorter one next to your friend."

"Oh the one next to Wonwoo? It's Jihoon"

He raised his eyebrow at the name, as it was his first time hearing the name.

"Jihoon?"

"Yeah. Lee Jihoon. He's the same year as you and Wonwoo. He makes music, if I remember correctly.

The dancer could barely comprehend what was Mingyu saying, too entranced by the boy he could now put name on. Jihoon. Lee Jihoon.

"That's a pretty name"

He murmured to no one in particular as Mingyu switch his attention to his phone and minded his own business, not interested in the slightest at the matter.

|1월 5일 : 노루귀 (Hepatica) - 인내 (patience)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro