Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

'Don't you know how I feel? You are my one and only. And for some reason, it felt awkward for me

-w-'

Jihoon were a bit embarrassed.

He was never good with words before, but somehow when he's composing songs it's a whole different story.

When he writes lyrics for a song, the real him and the feelings he had naturally flows like a river into the paper and dancing with the melody.

That's the reason he's been sending some of his lyrics to his crush lately.

Because his lyrics spoke for him beautifully, like its been wrapped thrice with the most beautiful wrapping paper neatly, and then tied with a red ribbon with a heart on top of it.

But as time went by, his heart starts to nag at him for being an idiot. For not confessing straightforwardly and for keeping his crush in the dark the whole time.

He imagined if he were put on the red haired position, he would've been creeped out by now.

Contrarily, Soonyoung were itching to know the answer to his 'confession' towards the shorter boy. His doubts get the best of him as he sighed in disappointment.

'Dear W,

It sounds silly, but I needed to make sure. Are you really the one who's been sending me notes?'

|10월 14일 : 흰색 국화 (White Chrysanthemum) - 진실 (truth)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro