Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Mingyu, I need to talk to Soonyoung"

The black haired told the brown haired boy as they were walking together to their next class.

"Why?"

The taller boy had a feeling why, but he asked anyway with a slightly bitter tone. The glasses boy sigh as he recall the event from last week.

"I think he meant to send notes to someone, but he accidentally put it in my locker instead"

Confused, Mingyu stopped in his tracks while the older had to turn around to look at him.

"Huh? I thought he liked you?"

"What? No way."

Without a second of doubt or hesitation, the Jeon fire back. A bit too fast for his own liking, but now's not the time to dwell on it. But he'll definitely do so after this day ends.

"What makes you think he's not?"

The cat-like boy went silent for a couple seconds before a sudden flash of memories about the notes ran through his head.

Notes

Flower

Song

"Because he said 'are you really the one sending me notes?', and I barely know him if not for you. Why would I send him notes?"

To the onlookers, the two tall boys would've been a character in a detective themed comic book, but luckily no one really pays attention to either of them.

"Okay, so he maybe didn't meant to send it to you. But how come you didn't noticed it sooner?"

Wonwoo wants to scream at the oblivious younger, while saying; 'because all this time I think it's you who's sending me the notes, you idiot!'

But the younger boy didn't have to know that, so he buried it deeply inside his heart while the gears on his brain works twice as hard than when he's on advanced mathematics class.

"Because he's been adressing the notes to 'W', and my name do has a 'w' in it. Plus, he put those notes on my locker, so isn't it just a normal thing to assume he's sending it to me?"

Mingyu tried to racks his brain, searching for an answer for this whole situation that sadly he's very much involved in without his own knowledge.

And for once, his brain found a light of answer in the midst of clouding mist. The puppy-like boy recalled to the day he brushed Soonyoung's actions like it was nothing at all.

"I think I know who's he is referring to"

|11월 19일 : 범의귀 (Aaron's Beard) - 비밀 (secret)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro