Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

🐯🕺⌚

'Sorry

-w-'

The red haired boy didn't know what to feel after receiving the note and flower on his locker.

What happened?

His mind immediately thought of the possible worst case scenario and negative things.

Whatever it is, it wasn't good at all.

While having an internal crisis of not knowing what to do next, Mingyu ran up to him with sweat running down his temples and said;

"Hyung, you gave the notes to the wrong person."

Still speechless, the older didn't dare to speak nor move. More like, if he say something, it may have not been a distinguishable words but just alien sounds instead. And if he moved, he would just fall knee first into the ground like melted ice cream.

Luckily, the younger didn't wait for his response and kept going.

"You put your notes in Wonwoo's locker. And he told Jihoon-hyung that you gave him the notes."

The puppy like boy puts his hand on the locker for support while his other hand stays on his long legs, too exhausted after searching for the clock eyed boy.

"Where is he?"

Finally, Soonyoung could respond properly after leaving the other in silence for two minutes and a half. It would've took him longer to digest everything if only he didn't saw the note on his locker and the lack of flowers it usually had.

"I don't know either, because Wonwoo-hyung said he's been calling him since their first class and he haven't answered. Maybe he didn't come today"

And so the dancer was at a loss.

A part of him wanted to ran to where the composer were, but nobody knows where he are.

Even Wonwoo had never visited Jihoon's house before. And he's the closest human being in this school to the Sagittarius.

He wanted so badly to go wherever he is and explain everything to the boy, but there's literally nothing he could do about it.

Filled by frustration and this weird feeling that kept stabbing him in the stomach, he grab the yellow berberis and ran to the dance room.

|11월 22일 : 매자나무 (Berberis) - 까다로움 (picky)
|Because it's still the same day.

My updating schedule if I'm not on writer's block: weekdays, and maybe saturday too. I mean, there's still a bunch of lyrics snippets between the chapter... I forgot. When I said there's lyrics, there are lyrics. I just don't emphasize it for my own advantage

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro