Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

'If a second life that's different from now is to come to me, will I finally able to be by your side? Will you be by my side?'

-w-'

The boy with the stage name 'Hoshi' looks around him to search for that certain someone.

Only to sigh in desperation to found not even a single trace of the said boy.

Since last week he hasn't seen the blond boy at all. Which means that either he didn't come to school, or the boy has some sort of ninja skill to avoid him at all times and still managed to put a purple flower on his locker.

Honestly, the tiger boy were always searching for him. But as days go by, this feelings inside his heart kept hurting when his eyes don't caught the familiar figure of the boy with his trademark sneakers.

Soonyoung has lost every single idea to found the other boy, so he went to the last plausible possible place he thought of.

He entered the shop with a soft chime of the bells on top of the door that has an 'open' sign in front of it.

Immediately, his nostrils were invaded by lovely and pleasant scent of freshly cut plants and flower.

"Welcome to Carat Flower Shop, what can I help you?"

The woman behind the brown counter greeted him with a warm smile on her face. He return the smile while looking around to the abundance of flowers around him.

"I wanted to apologize to someone. What flower should I buy?"

He sheepishly smiled while rubbing the back of his neck. The employee walked from the counter to the left side of various flower and searches for something.

"I recommend using this flower called Bugloss, it represent the truth."

"Ah, then I'll take a one… wrapped please"

The dancer recalled how after all this time, he had been in the receiving end, and for once he wanted to give a flower back to his admirer. If Jihoon would accept it, of course.

"Of course"

The tiger boy watched the entire process of the flower he chooses being wrapped in a pretty wrapping paper and tied in a bow with a pink ribbon.

He had finished paying for the flower. When he was about to take the flower and say his goodbye to the nice employee, the bell chimes letting the warm outside air into the breezy store.

"Ah, Jihoon-ssi!"

|11월 20일 : 뷰글라스 (Bugloss) - 진실 (Truth)
| And the female employee is not me, if you're wondering

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro