Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

'I never thought I would want to fall for someone. I was living instantly, but then I met you, and I realized that everything has a reason

-w-'

After what had happened last week, they barely meet each other. That day, Jihoon stayed because he still had things to say to his mother since he rarely comes due to busy schedule and the distance.

So Soonyoung left him after they exchanged numbers, and they've been texting ever since from time to time.

But for some reason they never had a good time to hang out because of busy school schedule and the dancer's upcoming performance in the way.

Of course the blond understand. Because he too, were busy making songs and assignments.

But then part of him starts to wonder...

What has changed from before? Before this phase they called 'dating'?

Conflicted, he turned to his best emo friend's aid. In which the blond ask;

"What do people do when they're dating?"

The black haired male raised an eyebrow at his statement, but quickly returned to its usual stoic face.

"Ji, you sure you wanna ask me about that? Cause I too wish to know, since my 'puppy' and I currently have been on this eternal-best-friendzone since diapers"

The composer wanted to facepalm so bad in real life. He kind of knows that the glasses boy wouldn't know it better than him either, but just in case. The taller boy notices this and closes the book on his hands.

"Just talk to your lovely 'star' about it. Relationship requires both parties. It doesn't start on its own, its not a one way kind of thing."

The shorter boy couldn't help but agreed with his friend's words. Also known as one of the wisest cat whisperer he ever known.

"And this is why I'm glad you're always sticking your nose in books"

In which the beanie-loving boy scoff before muttering under his breath.

"And this is what I always get after being nice to someone"

Ignoring the other boy who's now concentrated on continuing his journey in a fantasy world within the magic realms, Jihoon exits the library and proceed to text his boyfriend.

Jihoonie
Soonyoung, when are you free?

My Star 🌟
I think I'm free tomorrow
Why?

Jihoonie
Let's talk

My Star 🌟
0-0
Uh I'm scared...
That's not a good sign

Jihoonie
No, I mean as in a date

My Star 🌟
Oh...
I can't wait
Our very first date! ( ˊ▽ˋ )

|12월 3일 : 라벤더 (Lavendar) - 기대 (expectation)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro