Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Somehow the dicussion had branched out from writing lyrics together to another topic, because this might is the perfect chance to ask anything else they needed before jumping deeper into their relationship.

"Where do you get all of the flowers you gave to me? Is it from the flower shop?"

Today, the blond has been smiling a lot. But this time his smile grew even bigger, even though it was tinged with something else. Is it sadness? Or is it fondness? The red haired didn't want to pry that deep.

Jihoon shook his head gently and said;

"Technically, yes and no. My mom loves flowers, so she grew them on their own and then sell it to the flower shop."

Soonyoung noticed that when the latter is talking about his mother, his gaze soften and his voice went smaller than usual. But it's not a bad thing, since the blond's eyes are still twinkling like the stars on a dark night.

"Wow, so you have a flower garden of your own?"

Finishing the watery americano that was exposed to the sun through the glass window, the composer thought about it for a short while.

"More or less. Yeah."

"That's so cool!"

On the other hand, the tiger boy were now fiddling with the other's much smaller but precious fingers in attempt of comforting him. The hand that his boyfriend uses to play the piano and compose songs.

"I managed to save about half of the flowers she had. There used to be so much more."

Jihoon didn't retract his hand and even holding the tiger claw in hopes of earning more comfort. He had never really talked about this to anyone, since Wonwoo didn't know.

He realized that after letting the words all out, (for the second time) he felt much better inside. This meant that he had put his trust on the dancer.

"I mean, the author would've died in a writing block if I have too much flowers, but who cares"

(Me: I already did, but thanks for the concern. Also, please fix this fourth wall before you go)

"I loved her so much. She's like a superhero to me. Always there and smiling even though its hard. I-"

The blond's word were cut off short. Fortunately, there's no tears spilled. The shorter boy looked composed, but maybe not so much inside.

"I miss her"

Soonyoung slowly and softly intertwined their fingers together and then stood up to give the other boy what he called the most awkward hug in history due to the separating table and drinks.

But nevertheless, he patted his back and  smiled like the sunshine. Warm and welcoming, like a very cozy small house.

Jihoon didn't say anything other than a shy smile before they both went to the cashier and the dancer paid for both of them. (Even though the composer convinces that he produces money from song-making)

They exited the cafe and on their way home they stumbled upon a nearby park.

They decided to venture around the park due to Soonyoung request of being together longer and to make this date more special. On the middle of the park, there was a flower bed that had several flowers blooming.

In the midst of it, Jihoon saw a couple of Sweet William poking out from some of the blooming flowers. The white and red flower screamed bravery and it brings smile to his face.

"Hoonie? Do you want to stay a bit more?"

His boyfriend took notice of this, of course. His eyes might be small, but his tiger-like gaze never fails him.

"Yeah."

And then they stayed. Sitting on the metal bench in front of the flower beds, with hands intertwined with each other. Just bathing in the sunset and this very moment of silence.

|6월 10일 : 수염패랭이꽃 (Sweet William) - 의협심 (heroism)
| Also, Jun's birth flower! I know I'm late, but Happy Birthday my beautiful awkward baby~ The king of China, my lovely JunJun. This chapter is really out of nowhere, but I was like… you know what? It's Junhui's birthday. Might as well go all out or never. He deserved the world and I really, really love him.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro