Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

'My life is so beautiful. Things may seem a bit repetitive but when I'm with you, they turn special

-woozi-'

Today, the couple decided to eat together in the cafeteria along with their trusty friends.

Mingyu already knew Wonwoo, but he didn't knew Jihoon that well. It was a bit awkward, but kinda they got used to it after a couple minutes.

"Hoonie, how's your day?"

The red haired ask before gulping a spoonful of rice and side dishes, like a hamster that he is. The blond swallowed his beloved rice properly before answering;

"A ton of assignments, you know, the usual. How's yours?"

Meanwhile Wonwoo eyed his best friend in curiosity, watching the newly couple interact.

"Same. But now that I got to see you, I felt better."

His words sends a bit, just a tiny little bit of fluttering feelings to the composer. But he got used to the teasing and flirty comments and know better to just ignore it rather than letting his boyfriend aware of his flustered feeling in public.

"Get a room you two. Seriously, did you guys invited us to eat together just so we could fourth-wheel you guys?"

This time the black haired puppy pitched in. He's getting a bit nauseated by the pick-up lines and flirting of his friend.

"You're just jealous you're still single as a pringle"

The tiger boy sends him a cheeky smile and stick his tongue out to the tall younger boy.

The puppy-like boy only signed in defeat, even though he want to fight back and say that being single is a choice and not because he isn't attractive, he didn't. He knew the dancer is just messing with him.

"Anyway, why did you still gave me flower? We're together now. I mean, I appreciate it, but couldn't you gave it to me directly, or something?"

Soonyoung was the only one actively talking in table, since the rest of them are either too in love with foods or silence.

The dancer loved the feeling of opening his locker to found a flower inside. But part of him wanted to see his lovely cute boyfriend to gave him directly while blushing like the flower he received tis morning.

"Old habits die hard."

Was the answer he got before his boyfriend continue to eat his lunch, as if its nothing much. The composer were still shy of doing so, and putting flowers on the boy's locker every Monday became a habit he didn't want to erase.

And so the tiger boy goes on with the conversation, while the others replied once in a while in turns.

Wonwoo stayed silent in most of it, as his minds are preoccupied in thoughts of how he wishes he and his puppy crush could be the same as his bestfriend.

|12월 30일 : 납매 (Carolina Allspice) - 자애 (tendresse→ a feeling of fondness or love) charity
| Also, Joshua's birth flower!
| And Kim Taehyung's.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro