Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"So… how's the lyrics going to be like?"

"I made the song for you, so what do you want it to be like?"

"Well… I don't think the song should focus on the lyrics, since it was a dance song. Something with exciting and powerful vibe, I guess."

Ideas and creativity were swirling around Woozi's head, trying to come up with the perfect idea. But lyrics didn't come as easy as creating random beats. It seems that he needs to find the missing piece that completes the whole song.

"Like- uhm… wait"

Noticing the bewilderment on the other's face, the dancer then grabbed his phone (clearly his, since the tiger print is everywhere) and searches for something in it.

He then played the western pop song and started dancing on the middle of the room.

His move are swift, but groovy and still powerful. True to the rumors, when the boy dance, his gaze turned as vicious and as sharp as a tiger. To be experiencing the red head's live performance at this close distance were such a new experience for the composer.

"A bit like this, I guess."

Awe. That's the only word Jihoon could think of right now. Rather than finding the missing piece, instead he found a colourful rainbow of brand new ideas that begged to be manifested right now at this very moment.

It was overwhelming enough to be gifted with one amazing performance, but now the tiger boy's tension had gone up the roof, he wasn't ready to stop dancing.

And so he danced while the shorter boy watch. But it didn't sit right with him to be the only one having fun.

"Let's dance together! I know your dance are awesome!"

And so Soonyoung managed to invite the boy into the impromptu dancing performance. They danced to the song however they wanted, and just letting their limbs drowned into the popping beats.

Not long after, the song changed into something more slow, and more sweet. It was a love song.

Hoshi were not hesitant to pull his boyfriend close and sway their body to the melody. The atmosphere were beautiful and just perfect, but it didn't help that Woozi's heart are pounding against his ribcage.

It didn't take long before the blond messed up his footing and fell, while taking the red haired with him because they're tangled by the waist due to the latter's arm.

Fortunately, the fall into the soft mattress behind them.

But unfortunately, they're dangerously close. Their noses are barely touching, and their lips only inch apart. Bated breath against each other. The scent of fresh flower and sweat spins in the air, as their skins touching in places they don't even imagine.

They stayed there, not moving an inch. Soonyoung had his hands right beside Jihoon's ears, and Jihoon had his on Soonyoung's chest, but too weak to actually push him off himself.

Silence filled the room as both of them drowned in each other's eyes. Something more were hiding behind those dark eyes, something that they both know they wanted but shouldn't.

After staying still for so long, the dancer leaned in closer and closed his eyes. The composer were shocked at first, he flinched but soon got carried away in the moment and the alluring background music.

It was nothing more than touching their lips together, but the way their mouth molded into another like the perfect key to a lock had them crazy.

When the music stop, they both snapped out of it. It may also because Jihoon forgot to breathe, but either way they broke from the kiss and backed away from each other.

"Why did you kiss me?" Was all the Sagittarius could say.

"Cause I love you." Were the answer the Gemini gave him.

"Why?"

|6월 16일 : 튜베 로즈 (Tube Rose) - 위험한 쾌락 (Dangerous pleasure)
| It's the day after Hoshi's birthday, and also known as my birthday! I'm now 19 in Korean age.
Happy Birthday to me. I love you myself, and I kinda hate you for what's about to come for them. I'm gonna keep this PG 15. I mean… I swear this story is intended to be a full fluff of Soonhoon but I sucks at it.
I dunno why did I have this flower, but anyways… it brings us this chapter!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro