Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

There were days when all Soonyoung received on his locker were only a single stem of flower.

And of course he didn't mind, because they could just talk face to face or through text.

He's also the one who said that the flowers his boyfriend gave him are a bit of a waste on himself, but couldn't fight the feeling that these flowers hold a dear place in his heart.

With a smile that rival the yellow flower, he realized what the flower meant. The red headed remembered the said flower from the article he read yesterday.

It sticks in his head because of the unique feature that makes it like the small petals are engulfed in another set of petals.

Today, the blond boy had said that the song they were working together are almost done. So after the classes ended, they meet up in the spare music room.

"The lyrics are mostly done, I just need you to check if there's anything you want to change." The dancer could see past the stoic expression and saw the proud yet nervous composer handing him the music sheets.

"Hmmm, let's see…"

With his sharp eyes, the tiger boy skimmed the paper with incredible speed and precision. He had only imagined the song Jihoon had made harmonizing with the lyrics on the paper, and yet it's nothing short of amazing.

"It's already awesome. What's next?"

The excited hamster couldn't stay still on his own, and was now tapping his feet to the beat played from the shorter boy's phone.

Meanwhile the other presses his cap down before turning into his job mode, trying hard to keep his excitement from showing.

"Well, all there's left to do is for you to record the song."

This earn a surprised look from the Gemini, but after the Sagittarius convinces him that no one would be better to sing this than the tiger himself, he complied almost instantly.

With minimum equipment they have, a soundproof music room and makeshift mic along with low budget recording app, they began working on the song.

It wasn't easy, considering both of them were their own kind of perfectionist and it's the tiger boy first attempt at singing like this.

Not like the song are hard, but more because he wanted the song to be as good as he had imagined it to be.

After a long hour of being patient and trying their best, the song had finished.

Their very first song together.

"부러라 Hurricane!"

And so the genius composer smiled fondly at his boyfriend, the genius dancer, who was dancing to their song.

This kind of event where they wishes it would last longer and more stronger each time they reminisce the memory in the future.

Little did they know, the thing they decides to ignore and pushed away will come back and swept them off their feet. Just waiting quietly, like the calm weather before the storm happens.

|12월 23일 : 플라타너스 (Platanus) - 천재 (genius)
| Am I writing Hurricane correctly? Have I ever seen Hurricane before? Are there romance in this story?
|Do I die out of writers block cause I haven't been updating lately? Probably. It's just… I dunno. I'm still an active reader, but somehow these days I would never write straightaway, unless I forced myself mentally to face the story and then I can write. But the quality always differ from time to time. But you guys reading and commenting the story helps. Just a bit, but well it helped.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro