Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

No notes, only a single flower on sight.

The boy fixes his beret so that his roots won't show. He probably needs to touch up his hair before the color fades completely. He loves his fiery red hair.

The tiger boy kept forgetting to do so because his minds kept drifting back to the words from the day they had their first kiss.

It was like an unwritten rule they had. No one ever said anything about the event after, and they probably wanted to keep it that way.

But it's really hard for him for some reason. I mean, how could one get addicted to something they had only do once in their life? It was truly an exhilarating experience for him.

The blond boy's lips successfully intoxicate his boyfriend, even though he wasn't the one initiating the kiss.

Hiding behind the cheerfulness and their lovey dovey behaviour, lays their fear of accidentally slipping and mentioning the said event. And so, the more they tried to forget, the more it haunts both of them.

ㅎㅇㅎ

"Why?"

Behind the darkened atmosphere and blond bangs, Hoshi couldn't see exactly what expression was the other put up.

"What do you mean 'why'? I mean, you're my boyfriend."

Even after seeing Woozi's face clearly, the boy couldn't get why the other are asking him such questions. The blond's turned stoic and it's really hard to read what's wrong with the words he had said.

"Why do you love me? There must be another reason why."

Scared.

That's the only feeling Jihoon could felt at that moment. Like the feeling of leaving your home with the stove on and forgetting to lock the door, while you went on an overseas trip for a week.

It's really scary. His minds kept screaming at him in hopes of getting backup, and yet he himself don't know what is wrong with him.

Why is he scared? There's literally nothing bad happening. It's just someone telling him he loved him.

And that someone is the same person he adores. His muse, his own boyfriend.

So why is he freaking out over this supposedly happy thing?

"The day we first met, I fell in love with your dancing. With you. It's hard to explain it, but you could say that I fell in love at first sight."

As the tiger boy dreamily recall their first day meeting each other, the sickening feeling on the composer's stomach didn't died down. It only rose to the very top of his panicked head.

"And then I knew you're the one sending me the flower and notes. I've taken interest in it and hoping I could met the person, and know them better."

The spangle in his eyes started to remind the cola-loving boy of his boyfriend's stage name. Sparkling within the dark abyss of night such as flickering lights.

"And I did. I met you, and then you became my boyfriend. I fell in love with every small things about you."

It was the last straw for Jihoon.

Swirling within his entire being was confusion and crippling fear. It feels as if he stayed longer inside, he would be drowned in a very scary place.

And so he ran.

|10월 10일 : 멜론 (Melon) - 포식 (satiation) or 10.10, like some wild hamster's eyes

|Left and Right are such a bop I'm seriously crying while watching their beautiful visuals. The Left and Right Challenge... I couldn't dance to save my life, so I probably dance like an octopus, but who's watching?

|I wonder why did my brain decided on my birthday that's it's perfectly okay to write this chapter and said; 'hey you know what, let's turn the steering wheel a one eighty and hit the gas pedal till we run through the cliff', because I've got no real destination with this. We're just going to see what the future holds for they two.
| Oh, shoutout to my jeongcheol story 'rose'. It's a bit dark and you could probably read it in one sitting.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro