Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After running away, the blond boy realizes that what he did would hurt the other and hurt him more than he would've thought.

And so a couple days after he come back to where they last parted. To his luck, Soonyoung did the exact same thing.

They acted like nothing had happened that day, other than making song together.

The song are completed, and now the dancer are choreographing the full dance, preparing for the next performance. Or maybe just to get his minds away from the forbidden event.

Even though the song and the event are done in the same exact day and same exact place.

With a troubled heart, Jihoon buried his face to his hands, trying to focus on his current song. He knew it would be hard to conceal the kiss and his confusion towards everything, but now that it had really happened,  he truly regrets it.

All his mind could do right now is scream at him to do something about Soonyoung. Some say to talk about it honestly, and some said to just dropped the whole situation like it's nothing.

Like a never-ending wave, a sigh flew out from his muffled mouth again. Clearly lost within his own tangled mind.

"Woozi-ah, are you awake?"

And so he jolted from his position, only to be met eye to eye with the other person who causes him to be this way.

"U-uh yeah. I just need a small break. How's your preparation going?"

The dancer were supposed to be at the dance floor right now, but here he was in front of him smiling like nothing is wrong.

"Still on the rough side, but overall it's okay."

The performance are still a few weeks ahead, and the tiger boy were slowly craving for his cute fairy.

It's almost impossible for one to be addicted this much for something he had only tasted once in his life, but here he are, hungry for the taste of his boyfriend's kiss and affection.

Hoshi were driven insane at how lovely the blonde looks today. Instead of looking cool with his oversized hoodie and snapback, the latter looks cute. Teddy bear-able, hug-able, and ador-able

The red haired love his tiger plushies. He always hug them before sleeping, and often woke up with two of them on either side of him. They had kissed before, so a hug wouldn't hurt, right? It shouldn't be much of a problem, right?

"Hoonie, can I hug you?" The shorter boy shook his head a bit too fast for his boyfriend's liking.

"But I wanna hug…" pouting is a bit of a cheating, but luckily Jihoon could hold himself back. His mind are an utter chaos, he just wanted to be alone or flip some innocent tables to other people's faces.

"I don't feel like it. Not now." At the end of his sentence, he sighed once more.

But the tiger boy still wouldn't back down. He tried slinging his arm around his boyfriend, but was immediately blocked by none other than his lovely admirer Jihoonie.

The situation looks comical from a third perspective, and would even gain some recognition from other people who do martial arts. It's a really swift and natural block, we should probably learn a thing or two from him.

"Just once, pretty please? You know that I really like you."

Something within the composer snapped at that moment. Some past memories shoot right in as fast as an arrow, and it all just fall down. The short circuit in his brain creates explosion and fire spreading like everything is made out of paper.

"If I you like me and I like you, should I just do whatever you said, without thinking about my own feelings?! Don't you think about me and how I would feel about it?"

And before Soonyoung knew it, the door had slammed loudly and he's left alone while cursing to himself.

"Why did this happen to us?"

|10월 19일 : 빨강 봉선화 (Balsam) - 날 건드리지 마세요 (Please don't touch me.)

|Not gonna be that person who hates on their own story, but wow is this chapter not satisfactory. It's hard for me to write these days. I dunno why, it just did. I kind of know why but at the same time I'm scared so I wouldn't say it. I tried doing pressed flowers and was ecstatic about it.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro