Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

To say that his empty locker didn't have any flower in it were peculiar, but lately if he found any flower in it it would also be considered weird. Considering the circumstances and problems the couple had.

And so today when there wasn't any flower inside his locker, the red-haired boy looks like what the other could described as and I quote; 'a wild hamster that's having an existential crisis due to the lack of sunflower seeds'

"Soonyoung, I think you guys need time to think about your feelings."

The cat-loving boy replied after Soonyoung told him what has happened between him and Jihoon. They both have been more closer since they're on the same grade and have class together.

"What do you mean?"

He didn't understand, because it seemed ridiculous to him. Wonwoo sighed and adjust his glasses while turning his attention back to his book.

"Just stay away from each other for some time. Give him space and use this time to think about your feelings"

The crease on Hoshi's forehead did not died down. He's sending glares to the raven-haired male. Although it hurts a bit more since his glare are more concentrated due to his unique eye shape, Wonwoo tried brushing it off.

"But, I loved him". The dancer said, as if saying two plus two is four and that we lived on planet earth.

"Yeah, and? Did he knew that?"

It snapped something within Soonyoung. Not exactly in a good way, but more in a rude awakening way.

"Wonwoo, are you saying that you're doubting my own feelings for him?"

And so the other boy rolled his eyes ever so slowly while trying to keep his mood in control. It felt as if he's talking to a reverberating wall.

"Gosh people, I just wanted to help. Look, I'm saying that even though you meant it and say it to his face, does your feelings reached him?"

Turns out his words managed to check the hamster-like boy chess pieces. Now, only silence and curiosity remained.

"Love is so much more than just pretty words and physical affection, you know."

With that, the cat-like boy could finally turn back to his book while Soonyoung went on a self reflecting moment.

"You sound like you've been in this world for a hundred years". He said just when Wonwoo's about to turn the next page.

"You know what? I'm not helping you guys anymore. Solve it on your own. I'm just very old man who spouts nonsense and will die alone."

"Who's gonna die alone? You?"

Mingyu suddenly butt into their conversation, taking a seat beside the red-haired boy and right in front of the bespectacled boy.

"Yeah, wanna join?"

If the sarcastic tone and fake enthusiasm gave it away, then the older boy's face expression does. But the younger boy didn't care and play along.

"Sure, why not?"

And even tough its just a playful banter, the bespectacled boy heart skipped a bit.

He should've get used to it, but the feelings resurfaced as he realized his crush to the tall boy. This time, more stronger and more desperate than before.

But Soonyoung's gaze at him ruins the imaginative butterflies that he felt on his stomach, and so he continues his impromptu preaching.

"You know what, just talk to him. It might be hard since he's a tough shell to crack, but I know he'll let you pass if you tried hard enough. I mean, he's been crushing on you for more than a year."

The youngest between them didn't say anything, probably already picking up the pieces from what Wonwoo said.

Soonyoung scratched his hair before fixing his beret, as if having internal struggles to even say anything at the other's words.

"I'll try"

| No flower today, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BEST LEADER EVER S.COUPS! but do you know that Flower reached no #2 on Soonhoon? OMG I freaked out the moment I see that.

| This is written before Wonwoo's birthday, mind you. And I'm thinking of publishing it on his birthday. But the last chapter weren't made yet before, and Wonwoo's birthday vlive were up and things annoyed me much more lately so I couldn't do anything than procrastinate.

| A kindly reminder, 8월 8일 : 진달래 (Azalea) - 사랑의 희열 (The exhilaration of love)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro