Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Changes do happens to people…

But it takes time.

And it was something both of them do have, but at the same time they don't. It differs depending on what perspective you saw it from.

They were faced with a dilemma. What's more important, their passion or their love?

Both of them has once again opened their mind to the idea that relationship needs both of their effort, time, and commitment.

And so here they are, facing each other rather awkwardly in the shorter boy's room. The neat and minimalistic accent of the room not enough to distract the tiger boy from the weird tension in the room.

"Jihoonie…" He started tentatively, a bit uncomfortable with the silence. It worked, because the blond decided to just let the words out already.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say besides I'm sorry. It's not your fault that you wanted to show affection to your boyfriend."

The straightforward words melted the red haired boy's heart. And his sharp eyes don't miss the red dusting the shorter's cheek, as it reminded him of the flower he had on his locker today.

"Apology accepted, I'm also one to blame. You had your reasons to be mad. We're even now."

The other boy finally connected their gaze with shame and relief evident on it.

"I'll respect your decision and boundaries, Hoonie. I'm sorry that I made you uncomfortable." Hoshi fiddled with his fingers, an attempt at trying to hold the urge to grasp the pretty boy's hand in his.

"No, I promise I'll try my best to accept your love and affection. I know that's how you express your feelings." The action didn't go unnoticed, because his hands are now entangled with another warm ones although a bit awkwardly.

The boys were sitting on top of Woozi's bed, just at hands reach. With a space separating them physically, but their hearts were as closer as ever.

Both of them stayed silent for a minute before laughing at themself, at how awkward they are and mostly how it seems like the problem they're mulling so hard before were not worth it. At least at the moment it was.

"We seriously need to pay Wonwoo. He's awesome. What would we do without him?"

The blond boy found it too adorable how the skin near the slanted eyes crinkles to a smile. It's weirdly contagious, and so he lets himself loose with the boy in front of him.

"Pssh, have ever you seen the way he looks at Mingyu? They both need to get a room." Jihoon laughed, remembering how Wonwoo stared at Mingyu. Like he's staring at the only thing that mattered to him. Like he would stared at Soonyoung.

"I know! They both just needs a little push."

The thought sounded good enough. Being a cupid for their bestfriend sounds like a great friend goals.

"Let's push them off that cliff then."

Soonyoung heart fluttered at the beautiful giggling sounds his boyfriend provided. How could he possibly live without this in the past week?

"I miss you so much Hoonie"

"I miss you too Soonie."

Soonie. The Gemini could barely hold his heart from flying at the nickname. He wondered if his heart would stop beating at some point due too much cuteness.

Sadly he had to break their hands from holding to wipe his sweaty hands on his hoodie. But he returned to holding the other's hands after it.

"Sorry, I'm sweating so much." It's just a natural reaction he had, combined with his nervousness.

Jihoon just shrugged it off, it's not a big deal. Maybe a little cute, even.

"I know this just breaks everything we said earlier, and you could totally say no. But can I have just one hug?" He nervously looked at the Sagittarius, hoping for just a ten percent chance of being accepted.

"Yes, you can."

It took the tiger boy entirely by surprise, that the shorter boy stood and sat closer to him, burying himself within his chest. He could smell the blond's shampoo permeating his nostrils.

"As an apology, you could cling to me all you want today."

"Hoonie!"

And so Jihoon sighed at the hyperactive hamster he had just released from its cage, but nevertheless he smiled at his boyfriend's antic.

But surprisingly, after a minute of hugging, he stopped and creates a distance from the composer. With a hand still draping on his shoulder, the red haired smiled a little bitterly.

"I still think I'm going to take it slowly. I don't wanna burden you."

It was Jihoon's heart turn to be flying out of his ribcage at the gesture. To him, it's a light ray of hope that their relationship could be more than what he was imagining.

"I've been thinking about a new dance moves. Can you judge it for me?"

|6월 2일 : 빨강 매발톱꽃 (Red Columbine) - 솔직 (honesty)
| This chapter are a bit dedicated to soonhoonmitzu . (Chapter 22) I don't know if anyone remembers that if you guess the song reference of Woozi's note, you could get an update. It doesn't work like that nowadays, since I don't write that my chapters as I used to do. But you guess the song right, so I'm updating this as soon as I finished writing it. (Instead of just letting it ferment over a few chapter more)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro