Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

'I want to thank you for being my reason to wake up in the morning

-w-'

It's one of those rare morning when his crush wasn't early to school. He unknowingly let the disappointment shows on his face, but for others its just his usual resting face.

The blond boy greet his beanie-loving bestfriend who's currently walking through the entrance and strikes a conversation with him. They're as close as their locker being next to each other.

"How's things with 'puppy' going?"

His friend only shook his head while let out a defeated sigh and adjust his round glasses with his point finger. The word he emphasized being a secret only the two of them knows.

"That beanpole never noticed the hint I gave him. He's definitely not interested in me more than a friend."

The shorter boy gave him a soft pat on the back, feeling empathy for his one and only friend.

"Well, at least he's not taken yet. Maybe he just want to focus on his studies?"

The glasses boy let out a snort and roll his eyes at the other.

"Yeah, that's very comforting, especially since it comes from you. How about your 'hamster'?"

"So this is what I get for being a good bestfriend? And I told you that's not his nickname!"

The blond pouted and raises his voice a bit in annoyance, before the black haired gave in.

"Fine. How's your 'star'?"

Finally the shorter looks away to the floor, shifting his weight from one feet to the other.

"He's... the same as usual."

"Well that makes the two of us then."

|7월 10일 : 초롱꽃 (anterbury Bells) - 감사 (appreciation)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro