44. Their Thoughts

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Allura got up early in the morning to visit Keith.

The maids went in and helped her wash her face and brush her teeth sparkly white.

She looked at herself in the mirror as the maids fixed her hair and applied special makeup powders on her. She couldn't help but feel sad because of the way Keith acted with her sometimes. Her eyes drooped down in sadness without knowing but she quickly caught herself in the mirror and her mind wandered back to the beginning of her princess training.

' No. I shouldn't. I should always smile. Princesses should always smile no matter their situation. It is our duty.' 

She thought confidently even as a tear dripped down her cheek, ruining the makeup powder a little.

' Even if he doesn't love me back, I should always smile.' 

" Princess, are you ready to go?" Lance asked from outside of her room and she wiped her tear with the tip of her pinky.

Allura walked out of her room and smiled in a way that her tears would be forgotten.

" Let's go now then, shall we?"

Lotor watched her from afar and clenched his jaw tightly.

He saw the whole thing because he was always watching over her out of worry.

He watched as Allura and her knights walked to Keith's room.

The thing that made his heart ache was that as soon as Keith opened the door, Allura put on her brightest smile which she never truly showed to Lotor.

He walked away with a clenched fist and vanished into thin air with a single thought.

' I could treat you better , yet you always go after him.'

" Oh, Allura." Keith said, his eyebrows up in his hair from the surprise.

" I thought it'd be nice if I visited you right now to have some tea together before we have to go our own ways today." Allura said and smiled.

Keith smiled back and said, " Of course, you're always welcome."

He turned to the butler and gave orders.

" Would you go fetch a tea kettle with warm water and two teacups with black tea leaves quickly please. Oh and don't forget the sugar cubes."

The butler nodded and went out of the room.

Keith invited Allura and Lance in while Shiro had to stay outside the room to watch for threats.

When the butler came back in the room with the ordered items, he set up the tea table and left Keith and Allura to enjoy it alone.

" So.." Allura started and raised the kettle the right way to pour warm water in her teacup, " How is it going with your training?"

Keith out of instinct glanced at Lance and asked him to answer, " How is my training going?"

Lance, being in the same room as the Princess, replied back politely.

" It is going well, Your Highness."

Keith made a teasing face to Lance and Allura bit her lip and said quietly.

" I see.."

She quietly sipped her tea and tried not to make a bitter face in front of Keith but Keith was not looking and Lance was instead her, so to her dignity she turned away and made a disgusted face.

Allura had never liked tea but she used them as an excuse to go see Keith anyways.

' When will you share my feelings?'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

This is just a heads-up!

I have been stressed  with all my school projects and writing this at the same time so I have decided to take a month off of this writing.

BUT, this will be only after I release chapter 50.

After a month of rest from this, I will continue to publish the rest of the chapters so don't worry, I am not planning to drop this.

Thank you for reading and all the nice comments you've said about me and this story although sometimes it might not be true but thank you for your support.

Have a good day! ( Or rather night..)

- Silver

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro