Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

All the characters and incidents in this film are imaginary, resemblance to any person dead or alive is purely coincidental. The writer do not intend to outrage, insult , wound or hurt any religion or the religious sentiments, beliefs or feelings of any person(s) or institutions or firms class or community.

Gautam, one of the camera men of 24×7 News channel, yawned standing next to Avni at the Airport Arrivals.
Gautam: Ye Minister achanak flight kyu change kiya? Itni subah subah aane ki kya zarootat h?
Ananya made a serious face & said: Don't know. May be security reasons. I wonder are they spineless by birth or turns to one after getting the power.
Gautum: too judgemental!
Ananya: May be.
Gautum: Ek baat bata tumhe kaise pata chala minster k flight change k bare mei. Aur kisi channel ko pata bhi nahi chala.
Ananya: I have my own sources Mr. This is a highly competitive field.
Gautam: point. Par tum yaha 1 month pehle ayi h. Itni jaldi itni connections? He wobbled his brows.
Ananya: questions poochna mera kam h. Tum sirf apna kam karo. She glared at him making him defeated.
Suddenly Minister and PA walk out of the terminal. Ananya and Gautam run towards them with camera and Mike.
Ananya: Sir...sir..one question
Minister: No! Tum logon se bachne k liye mene plane badal diya. Par tum log phir bhi pahunch Gaye pareshan karne.
Ananya: sir, ye foreign investment se hamare desh ki aam admiyon ko kya fayda hoga?
Minister: Bola na no questions! Hum press meet arrange karenge. Tab aao.
Security persons shield the Minister
Ananya: kyun party leader se puche bina aap kuch nahi bol sakte? Media se dar lagte h aap ko?
Minister who was about to get in the car stops in mid way and glare Ananya.
Minister: kisne kaha dar lagte h. Nahi mujhe to bahut pyar h mediawalon se. Ghas kar k aap jaisi smart beautiful reporter se. Avni felt her stomach churns bitterly. She wanted react. But before she says anything a tall, muscular person came in between. He opened the door for Minister.
Person: Sir, please get in. Your security is my responsibility. Aur next time se aurat se thodi tameez se bat kar lena chahiye. Kyu ki ye mediawale h unke pass aap ab jo bhi kaha na, uska tape bhi h. Chahe to wo log apke Wardi ko bhi hila sakte h. So, keep a watch on your language sir. Jai hind. His voice was calm but there was a commanding power which made the Minister awestruck and quickly leave the place.
Ananya and Gautam surprised by the performance of that person. His uniform says that he is a police officer of a rank not less than an IPS. He turned to Ananya with an enchanting smile. Their eyes met, but for the second time. Yes it was Neil Khanna. Both of them felt the time slows down. But the moment was broken by the horn from a random vehicle.
Neil: How could you stop Minister in mid way like that?
Soon Ananya regained her composure.
Ananya: We are not terrorists. We are from 24×7 news. She raised her ID. Neil reads it.
Neil: Ananya Verma! So Miss Verma, who gave the permission to interfere in my duty.
Ananya: It was you who interfered in my work. I could have got a sensational and exclusive interview.
Neil: yahi to problem h. Dr. A P J Abdul Kalaam ne sahi kaha. "Media sensationalize not sensitise" Ye sensation banane k chakkar mei tum log apne sahi vision bhul jate ho.
Gautam: excuse me sir, hame apna kam mat sikhayiye. Hamare exclusive stories ne desh mei bahut kuch acha kiya h. Kal aap ne jo criminal ko pakada h uskeliye evidence mila kaha se aap ko?
Ananya: oh! So, that was you who refused to give the interview. Atleast you should have remembered that you are obliged to our channel for the evidence.
Neil: Ok. I admit it. Par mujhe apna naam news mei dikhane ka koi shauk nahi h.
Ananya murmurs: kyu aap ka naam itna bura h?
Neil: excuse me?
Ananya: Nothing. Your good name sir?
Neil: I m Neil Khanna IPS.
"Neil Khanna" the name echoed in Ananya's ears. Her pupils dilated. Her heart started to beat in a faster pace.
Neil surprised by her a reaction. Ananya turned to go but Neil stopped her.
Neil: One minute, It was you right?
Ananya creased her eyebrows.
Neil: At that club, in new year night?
Ananya: No! You might have mistaken.
Neil: Only if you have an identical twin who doesn't use glasses. I clearly remember, it was you who bumbed into me.
Gautam: excuse me sir. It may not be. She is not into clubbing and all.
Ananya quickly added: of course I don't go there. Gautam you go to parking lot. I m coming.
Gautam leaves.
Neil: Ok, I admit it was not you. But can you please help me to find that journalist who found the evidence?
Ananya: and why do you think that I will help you?
Neil: Fine! I m ready to give you the interview.
Ananya: Sorry sir, yesterday your interview had some news value but not today. Every news has an expiration date. Your news value is expired. Sorry. She left with a naughty smirk. Leaving Neil awestruck.
At night Neil was sitting on the bed reading something on his laptop computer. The TV in his room was displaying news.
TV:" our reporter Ananya Verma joins us to give more details "
Mention of that name made Neel snap his head to TV screen. He could hear details of news in Ananya voice but screen contained the visuals related to news only. Unknowingly a smile crept on his lips. He just closed eyes and remembered her face, her sarcastic smile and her surprise when she heard his name. " why she reacted like that hearing my name? Why I feel that her smile is very familiar? Ms. Verma! You are very interesting character and I m 99% sure that you are that secretive journalist. "
He stood from bed and opened his cupboard to get his towel. While pulling out the towel, something fell on the floor. Neil took it in his hands. He smiled looking at the silver earring in his hands. Though the colour is faded, the memories are still felt fresh. He caressed it. Suddenly someone snatched it from his hands. With the disappointment of breaking the thread of his memories Neil turned to see the person.
Neil: tum?

Hope you enjoyed reading this update.
Please vote if you like it.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro