Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dear Nik,

My best friend has told me a secret that I could not begin to understand. There is a world out there that I had never known about, and in a couple of days after finding out, I became a part of this world. 

I'm a vampire now.

It had happened so suddenly that I had no clue as to what was going on until it was too late. Katherine had tried all that she could to be able to save me. Though, it was already too late. 

Katherine had then killed the vampire who was trying to hurt me, in the effort to be able to get to her. 

That man had forced my body to begin a process of change in the way that I wouldn't even begin to understand. I had become a vampire, and there was nothing I could do to change it. I do not know if you still think about me, and I don't even know if you know about this part of our world. 

It was a shock to me, and I don't know when or if you will get the letters that I am writing, but I hope it's a shock to you too.

I am learning how to be able to use my new abilities to my advantage. 

I am learning how to survive by drinking human blood, even though it still disgusts me. Though, that's all I can do to be able to survive. 

In this crazy new world that I've been forced into, for some reason these letters have now become an escape for me. If feels like you're right here in front of me and I am able to talk to you about all of this, even though you're not. I've been wanting to send these letters for some time now, but I can't.  

Anyway, I hope that wherever you are that you are safe and happy with your life. 

Forever Yours,

Isabelle. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro