~12~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

" Well, look whose awake. "Gray came into Lucy's room with Juvia, Lisanna, Erza, and Loki after Levy had 'tackled' Lucy.
" Y-You all are here? "Lucy asked, looking at them with shocked eyes.
" Of course. "Erza nodded.
" Natsu here bolted out after hearing about what happened from Zeref. "Gray smirked, Natsu's cheeks went bright pink as his hair. Lucy looked to him, he wasn't looking to anyone, only to the wall. 
" Lu! You had me die I was so worried! "Levy dug her face in Lucy's quite large chest.
" I'm sorry, I did not mean to worry you. "Lucy said, looking down at the top of Levy's head. 
Lisanna and Juvia looked at each other and grinned widely.
" Sleep over at Lucy's!! "they both chanted excitedly.
" What-? "
" That sounds like fun, anyone object? "Erza asked, interrupting Lucy.
" I do. "the blondie raised her hand.
" No one, good. "Erza clapped her hands together, settling the decision. She didn't exactly care what Lucy had to say either. Lucy just sighed, accepting that she had no say, nor would they listen.
" This'll be so much fun, Lu! "Levy smiled brightly at Lucy.

~~~

" Time to get changed! "Juvia chanted." Now boys, of how much Juvia knows you'd love to see us get naked, Juvia's afraid you have to leave. "
" Did you have to say it like that? "Gray sighed, sliding his hand down his face.
" Well, I'll be downstairs Luce. "Natsu shrugged.
" Alright. "Lucy nodded as he turned away from her and left.
" Lu, you've grown in all the right places... "Levy frowned." While I'm still as flat as a board! "
" Lucy, you probably have the biggest chest here. "Lisanna eyed Lucy's chest, closely.
" Yah! Don't just state at them! "Lucy turned her body and huge her chest tightly.
" A woman and they're curves... "Juvia sighed." Juvia's fine with her curves, as long as Gray likes them~"
" Do you think Jellal likes big chested women or small chested? "Erza mumbled to herself.
" Oh~ wanting to know what Jellal likes, Erza~? Maybe cause you have a thing for him? "Lisanna purred.
" That's what I said-! "
" You may not have said it, but it's obvious you do~! "Levy teased as she rolled her tongue, Lucy was just thankful they were off of her.
" We should be getting changed! "Erza spoke loudly, embarrassment spreading on her cheeks.
" Yes ma'am! "Lisanna saluted.

~~~

" There they are. "Loki sighed, turning to see the five girls coming down the stairs.
" Sorry to keep you guys waiting! "Levy skipped down the stairs in a white shirt that rode up a bit with orange, fuzzy pajama pants.
" Gray, Juvia's sorry she took so long. Gray must've been lonely. "Juvia said, standing next to her beloved in dark blue fuzzy shorts and a light blue shirt.
" I was fine. "Gray stated." But I'm better not that you're here. "
" G-Gruvia... "Lisanna began having a nosebleed after taking a picture with her phone one the ship she had just witnessed. She wore a white dress shirt with light violet, silky shorts.
" I hope not fought. "Erza crossed her arms, glancing at Natsu and Gray in a purple button down t-shirt with a heart cross pattern, with matching pants.
Loki turned his head, his gaze on Lucy as she wore a light pink dress shirt and matching, silky pants." Lucy, is your cheek alright? What about your hand? "he asked, quite worrisome as he took her hand in his see her bandaged wrist.
" I-I'm completely fine, do not worry so much. "she assured.
" Lu~ do you have any scary movies we can watch? "Levy asked in excitement.
" I-I do, it's in our sitting room. "Lucy answered, feeling a bit awkward.
" Careful which movie is picked, we don't want this dofus to piss his pants. "Gray sneered towards Natsu. 
" You'll probably piss your pants at the beginning credit, stripper! "Natsu growled.
" You two better not fight. "Erza crossed her arms, giving the two a stern look.
" I-If you get scared-I'll be here for you buddy! "Gray wrapped his arms around Natsu, sweating a pool and just as much as Natsu was.
" A-Aye! "Natsu stuttered.
" Let's go to the sitting room. "Loki pressed a hand against Lucy's back, adverting her gaze from the three.
" O-Oh-ok. "she nodded and began walking into another room, the others behind her." Levy, the movies are right in the closet, and the remote is by the TV. "The room wasn't as big as the entry way, or Lucy's wide room, but is was big enough to be a large master bedroom for anyone who wasn't as rich Lucy or her friends.
There was a large brown leather couch in front of a wide TV set. Behind the couch was a small bar set up, but instead of liquor or beer, it was a soda machine with glass cups stacked neatly on the open cabinets behind the counter and bar stools. Next to it was a pool table, next to it on the wall were pool sticks, chalk, and a stand of the pool balls that weren't already set on the table ready for a game to start.
" How about Rings~? it came out this year! "Levy stated, holding up the DVD.

(the new ring movie that came out this year)

" Alright. "Lisanna nodded." Set it up. "
" Juvia will get everyone drinks. "Juvia walked over to the soda bar and went behind the counter to find the refrigerator of soda cans and ice cream.
Natsu jumped on the couch first as Levy slipped in the DVD into the player.
" Loki, will you be joining us? "Gray asked. Loki glanced over to Lucy then back to him.
" Yeah, just hope you don't get to scared. "he teased, nudging the raven's arm.
" Shut it. "Gray  groaned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro