~22~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Natsu hummed, his eyes opening slowly. He was tired, but who wouldn't be on a Wednesday?
He blinked a few times, gaining his vision from the immediate blur.
His body was shaking, but not by himself.
" Natsu? "a soft voiced called but seemed to sigh in annoyance. He looked around, gazing a blonde girl his age.
" Luce? "he sat up slowly, rubbing his eyes." Where am I? "
" My room, ever since last night that is. Come on, you have thirty minutes to get ready. "she crossed her arms, puffing out her cheeks.
" Wait... What day is it again? "he looked over at her window, seeing the sun barely come up from the early morning.
" It's the 22, why? "
Natsu stared at her in disbelief." We have the rest of the week off. "he stated bluntly to her.
" What!? "
" Were you paying any attention to class? "
" Um... "
Natsu sigh." I guess you weren't... For once. "he ruffled her hair making her pout a little." The teachers are having a meeting today, they didn't really think through the whole thing thorough, ending the week on a Wednesday that is. "
Lucy only nodded as he leaned back." By the way, are you caught up on everything after missing yesterday? "he asked.
" I will be once I get the materials-"
" No need to really, you didn't have any homework in your classes since there'll be tests coming up for the end of the first semester. I asked everyone, but you'll get all the notes from Levy, she made a copy. "
" Thank you. "she nodded, feeling a bit touched by her... Friends.
" No problem. "he ruffled her hair with a grin." Now! Time to go back to bed~"he laid back with a relaxed look.
" Are you going to sleep all day? "
" And who wouldn't? "
" I wouldn't. "
" You say that because you don't know what it's like to. You need to relax and not be stressed out about every little problem. You just need to lay back and get comfortable, it helps. Trust me. "
" How can you be so laid back? "Lucy crossed her arms.
" Because I don't stress as mush as you do, and when I do I lay back and think of it thoroughly. And if that fails I'll confront the problem giving me so much concern. "
Lucy stayed silent as she stared at his peaceful face. He had his eyes closed and his breathing was so... paced. The silence seemed to be going on for hours before Natsu opened his eyes to light puffs of breath sounding of soft snores.
He looked to the side to see Lucy curled into a ball, seemingly asleep. She looked to be so delicate and fragile, like a princess. She was almost the definition of a princess, lady-like, delicate, beautiful, elegant, kind, caring, gentle, tolerant, dependable, but as a princess... She was definitely not confident in herself, nor was she brave. The most she was cabable of was pawing at yarn like a defenseless kitten.
Natsu sighed, moving some of her hair from her face." You haven't changed that much it seems in occasions like this. "he smiled lightly." Falling asleep so easily next to me. "
" Are you saying that it's a bad thing? "she smirked, startling. He took his hand back as she lifted her head." Though I was close to falling asleep, I felt your touch and... I became a bit embarrassed. "
" Why would you? "he asked, lifted his hand and put some of her hair behind her ear.
" We aren't kids anymore... "she looked away, her cheeks red." I know you're dense but you aren't that dense. "
" does that mean I can't protect you and be there for you as I did when we were kids? "
" That's not what I meant... I meant the affection that we had towards each other. "
" So I can't hug you? "
" No! "she went back quickly, tilting off the bed. Natsu grabbed her arm quickly making her jump. A yelp escaped her lips as he yanked her towards him.
" Way to be rejected. "he huffed, placing his hand on her back." But in the end, I got to hug you~! "he smiled." Luce? "
Lucy hands began to shake while gripping his shoulder. Her cheeks seemed to burn as he held her tightly." Luce, can I go back to being a kid... Just for a few seconds. "his grasp tightened.
" Why would you want to? "she asked, pushing on his chest. She sat on her knees between his legs as he leaned back, his arms keeping him up.
" Do you remember... When we were children and you began crying after hearing an argument between your parents. And I climbed in through your window. "
" You were so flustered because you didn't know what to do. "Lucy giggled lightly.
" Do you remember what I did that made you calm down? "
Lucy blushed more." A-As a matter of fact, I-I do. "she looked down." It was so unexpected that I completely forgot about the argument. But we were just stupid kids, I-"
" Can we relive that moment? "he looked up at her, taking her chin into his fingers." Just for a second. "he spoke softly, running his thumb over her bottom lip. She closed her eyes tightly as he pulled her closer. But instead of a kiss, his arms wrapped around her and his head was on hers, hugging her closely into his chest.
" Natsu-"
" That must've been nerve-racking, putting on the spot like that. "he chuckled but it seemed to be from nervousness." I'm sorry. "
Lucy shook her head, relaxing her body." Can we stay like this? Just for a few seconds. "she hummed, her eyes closing.
" Take as many seconds as you need. "he smiled lightly.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro