~24~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

~Lucy's POV~

I yawned, awaking from my bed... Alone.
Disappointing.
I sighed, scooting to the edge of the bed to get changed for the day. Since there was no school, father may meet with the Eucliffes'.
I had a small stumble as I walked, limping out the door. My ankle still hurt, and a lot. Virgo was able to discontinue my lessons for a few days thankfully when the incident happened with the stairs.
" Lucy! " I snapped out of my world and into reality where I was being hugged by Loki." You scared me, suddenly dropping like that. "he took a deep breath.
" Sorry, I kinda feel dizzy. "I breathed out. I felt him lift his hand and press it against my forehead.
" You're warm. I believe you have a small fever, you should rest. "he stated.
" But... Father-"
" that man should be nothing of your concern. Virgo has cleared your lessons until you have been feeling better, so you can rest. If your father needs you, I will speak to him. "
" Father will be angry. "
" I won't let him hurt you, I promise. "Loki brushed the hair from my face.
" I trust you. "I nodded as he let me go. I turned around, walking back to my room, closing the door behind me.
I looked down at my baggy, grey, long-sleeved shirt at it hiding my jean shorts. I sighed, to be honest I hate wearing long-sleeved in warm seasons, and since fall has been nothing but hot. But it's not like I can take it off around people, only when I'm alone like this.
The scars on my body would make people pity me, and I don't like others to feel bad for me. I hate it, but that's what ends up happening.
I grabbed at the end of my sleeved and yanked it up as I limped to my bed. There they were, my own personal scars. They didn't spread to far up the arm, just down at my wrist. I have more scars but the ones to inflict in one selves are more looked down upon.
I have no excuse to do shut harm, and I know it's wrong. I shouldn't do it, but it's and urge that I sometimes can't hold back from doing. At least I'm not full on emo or something.
" looks like it mostly healed. "I spoke to myself, running finger along the bumps. I pulled back down my sleeves and shimmied under that blanket, curling my legs up as I stared out the window.
It was sunny, a nice day. I closed my eyes. Let's hope that the inside of the house will just be as nice...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro