~3~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

~Gray's POV~

I sat in class with Levy, me and her had first period together. Our first period was History so I'm happy when we get to work with partners because with her I get an A. She's the brains of our group, well her and Lucy are that is.
Our teacher walked in Mr. Makao, best friends with the other pod's history teacher Mr. Wakaba.
Both were a bit of pervs but otherwise good teachers and fun to have a quick chat with, they like teasing a lot of the students about crushes and couples. And it's not teasing such as bullying but just a small funny joke where everyone chuckles and then it's over.
Levy sat in the seat behind me and I could feel her pencil jab my shoulder.
I shook my head as I turned. She pointed to the front of the classroom and there behind Mr. Macoa was our 'sister', Lucy Heartfillia. She had a blank stare as she turned towards us to greet herself.
She's grown, time did her very well. Her hair was golden and her eyes were lighter than they were. Her chest and hips grew outwards to give her an attractive hourglass figure. Her face was heart-shaped and matched her red heart small dangling earnings she wore with the school uniform.
" I'm Lucy Heartfillia-"she bowed politely to the class as she said, " I hope we all can be friends."
She said that greeting line, but like every new kid, they never actually mean it, it's just to be polite.
" It's a pleasure to meet you too Ms. Heartfillia, please sit over there by the window in next to Gray. "Mr. Macoa pointed and I waved to show who 'Gray' was, but she should already know, I mean... We were friends since grade school.
She walked down the aisle of desks and sat down silently making only a soft sigh as she did.
The whole time her tone of voice was monotone and her expression and eyes were blank, like she was a robot.
It's strange, I don't remembering her being so quiet, usually in class she couldn't help but whisper or pass notes to her friends even when the teacher was speaking. But now, she didn't even look at me or Levy but only at the teacher who spoke our lesson on WWII. She even took notes, it's so weird!
Maybe she would speak after, I mean it is class and I'm sure she wishes to pass and not get in trouble by speaking to us during a lesson on the first day. Who would?

The bell rang loudly through the class, interrupting our teacher, and before he could say, " Have a good rest of the day," kids were running our the door into the hallway to meet friends.
" Lu! Welcome back! "Levy behind me squealed after she stood. I turned my head to Lucy, she looked over at her and slightly smiled.
" Hello Levy, it's nice to see you again. "she said in a monotone voice, her eyes not changing expression.
" Lucy, have you said hi to everyone else? We all missed you a lot. "I said, and it was true, even for me. She shook her head.
" No, I had not-Sorry, but I need to make it to the next class. "she sped walk out the door with her things. I stared as she did and then turned my head to Levy who only shrugged. I sighed.
Is this the same Lucy as before?

~Lucy's POV~

That was close, Gray and Levy, I don't want to get close to them. Must I have to do so?
I know they missed me and want to get close again, but I can't let that happen. I don't wish to be close to them, not again.
I left during middle school and everything changed. As I got to America, everyone had already had their friend group and I was to shy to squeeze in one. But that changed until one let me join and then they all had betrayed me after a couple months of being with and I was bullied.
I don't want to be betrayed again and by the friend group I cherish the most I also don't wish to burden them.
I hugged my books tighter, please don't let me make friends, fate. I just want to be alone for the rest of my life until my father forces me to marry for money and give birth to a baby boy for the next her to the Heartfillia business, then I'd die knowing of fake love and with a fake lover.

I paid attention to my classes as well as I could, I didn't want to look unproductive and I needed the notes just in case I forgot of the lessons taught. But classes were alright they'd be better if I didn't hear chatter of me from behind from both genders either praising or dissing me.
Lunch hour was next after my Science class was finished with the loud, annoying bell.
I waited til everyone left before I went out, not to be in the way of the crowded door.
I didn't know what to do, I wasn't hungry and I wasn't going to speak and become anyone's friend. I guess I could speak with Capricorn, my anxiety is going up so maybe it'll be good.
" Luce! "
I halted, that must've been Natsu. He'l comes at the 'best' of moments... NOT!
I walked, pretending I had not heard him. Just leave me alone, please, Natsu.
Before I could open the office door, my eyes were covered from the view of the office. Instead all there was in front of me was Natsu with that grin, he hasn't changed... That makes me a bit happy.
" Luce, I was yelling for you. "he pouted, yep... Not one bit.
" I guess I did not hear you. Now can I-"
" Come on, everyone's waiting to see you, I promised I'd come get you. "his grin widened.
" Not today-"
" Let's go! "
He took my things out of my hands and began walking away.
Crap, I wouldn't mind that he had taken my things, but my inhaler was in my pencil pouch.
" Natsu! "I raised my voice." Hand me back my things, at least the pencil pouch. "
Natsu turned at looked at me." Got to catch me first. "he teased and ran. I chased after him, I know I should have been relied up, but I do need my inhaler.
When I become very nervous, or my anxiety builds up to much, or I become very depressed or sad, I am unable to breathe and need my inhaler which hold helpful medication. Really it's when my emotions become to much for me to handle. And me being the emotional drag as I am, it becomes very difficult for me.
Natsu stopped running aand so did I right next to him. He lifted my things above his head and grinned.
" Natsu, please hand me my things. "I asked." I need it for my classes. "
" Natsu, what are you doing this time? "I looked over, Erza... She became very beautiful with long scarlet hair and purple eyes (in the anime she has purple eyes, that is clear to see when she glares at others).
" He's probably teasing Lucy as always. "
I turned my head to see Lisanna next to me. All these people... Why are they still being so friendly with me? I left them years ago... Why hadn't they forgotten me?
" Natsu! "Erza's voice boomed and Natsu shuttered and handed Erza my things quickly. She took them and glared once more at him, then turned to me with a big smile." I'm glad to see you here, Lucy. It's been so long. "
" I am happy to see you as well and all of you, but I-"
" Lucy, Juvia is happy to see you back, Juvia and everyone has missed you very much. "Juvia smiled, she still spoke in third person, in actually happy that hasn't changed, and I remember how annoying I found it when I met her in the beginning of middle school.
" Y-You too. "I nodded.
" Lu! Tell me, what books have you read when you were over seas. "Levy jumped in excitement. Can I never get a word out with these people?!
" I-"I gasped, my vision being blocked by darkness. I froze, who?
" You seem a bit more lively today. "
I knew this voice, I turned and I saw the older brother of Natsu's.
" Good afternoon, Zeref. "I greeted politely.
" Zeref? What are you doing here? You graduated already. "Gajeel spoke.
" Actually, Lucy's father asked me to come get her during lunch. "Zeref said. Father? It must be because...
" Jude? But why, it's her first day. "Lisanna said next to me.
" I don't know, but his 'staff' was too busy with the moving process and gathering everything from America and his hands were full so he asked me to come get her, I don't know the details of why. But, this gives me some alone time with Lucy~"
" I'll go too! "Natsu jumped, glaring at his elder brother.
" Nope, you got school, and Lucy's excused and you're not. "Zeref stuck his tongue out.
" Still! I won't let Lucy be alone with you without me! "Natsu's voice was risen.
Erza came up behind him and slammed her school at the side of his head, making him fly. I winced, that must've been painful.
" Thank Zeref, I should get going. "I said and walked away to my locker to grab my things. I felt a presence behind me, most likely Zeref.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro