~30~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

" Glad you could join us at school today. "Gray greeted Lucy as she was coming in to the big school building.
" Yeah, it's been awhile since I've been back here. "Lucy sighed, tapping the tip of her shoes before taking them off and grabbing the ones for indoors from her small locker." Has Juvia not come yet? "
" No, she cane down with a small fever late last night. I'm stopping her place after school. "Gray informed before looking around a bit." So, has Natsu not come yet either? I believed maybe you two would be walking together today since you live so close. "
" U-Um... H-He came to my door this morning and asked to walk-"she hid her red face behind her hands." It was way too embarrassing so I told him to go first because I was going to be a bit. "
Gray grinned." You're to easy to read sometimes. "he flicked her forehead making her rub the spot and pout.
" What's that suppose to mean!? "
" You turn red whenever Natsu comes near and you can't look at him directly. "Gray leaned against the shoe lockers." Natsu is dense so he won't notice though. "
" What are you-"
" You like him, don't you? "Gray pried. She stood for a second, thinking.
" He's my friend, of course I like him. "she answered, wondering why he would ask since it was obvious.
" That's... Not what I meant... "Gray sighed.
" Then what did you mean? "Lucy questioned, but before Gray was able to answer. His vision spotted a certain cherry blossom hair guy coming their way.
" Natsu, what's up? "Gray greeted as he stood up straight. Lucy turned around, seeing him approach.
" Nothing really, what about you? "Natsu asked.
" Just chatting with Lucy until class begins. "Gray gestured to Lucy.
" Morning. "she greeted.
" You didn't take long, I could've waited for you like I offered to. "Natsu said, referring to earlier when he stopped by her house.
" No, I couldn't have you do that-"
" She doesn't want some weirdo hanging around her house. "Gray butted in.
" What did you say popsicle? "Natsu glared at him.
" You heard, pyro. "Gray snapped back quickly, glaring back at him.
Lucy watched as the butted heads, staring down each other. It wasn't moments before that ended up on the ground due to Erza's action of slamming their two heads together.
" Class hasn't even started yet and you're already fighting? "she sighed in disappointment, shaking her head.
Lucy chuckled lightly, enjoying being around them in such a warm atmosphere, feeling somewhat nostalgic.
She looked up seeing Levy behind Erza also laughing at the scene." Lu! "Levy smiled, seeing her friend.
" Morning Levy. "Lucy did a small wave. Levy jumped at Lucy, wrapping her arms around her.
" It's good to see you smiling. Makes me just want to hug you~! "Levy cooed.
" Yay! Hugs! "Lucy hugged her friend back.
" Lucy, Levy, we should get going. "Gray informed, stepping towards them.
" Alright. "Levy nodded, letting go of Lucy.
" Cya Natsu, Erza. "Lucy waved with Levy and Gray as they began to walk away to class.
They walked up the stairs, making it to a close by classroom with the numbers 2-B on a piece of metal sticking out from above the sliding door.
The three walked in with the door already open, walking straight over to their seats that were by each other.
" Lucy, were you able to get all the material for the classes you missed? "Levy asked, leaning over.
" Yeah, I was. Thanks to everyone. "Lucy giggled lightly." By the way, Lisanna texted me last night about sleeping over at her place?"
" Yeah, about every weekend we all sleep over at the assigned person's house for the weekend. It's a lot of fun, and this time it's Lisanna's house that is to hold our sleep over. "Levy explained." Sometimes the guys join us, but not all the time. Usually just the girls. "
" We're usually forced to go. "Gray crossed his arms.
" Liar, you wanted to go last time and we invited you like you wanted. "Levy pointed out.
" You gave all the guys make overs against our will. "Gray shook at the memory.
" I have some pictures of that, I can show them to you later Lu. "Levy giggled.
" Don't show her! "Gray shouted out, jumping forward in his seat.
Lucy and Levy laughed at Gray's reactions. The bell then rang, silencing most conversations as students were going into their assigned seats. 
Lucy sighed in content as she hang her bag on the side of her desk, clearing her desk of any dust that formed before sitting properly. The teacher hadn't arrived yet to start the class unfortunately. 
Lucy suddenly jumped, feeling her desk slightly vibrate by the vibration coming from her phone that was still in her bag. She silently cursed in her head, not realizing the vibration was still on as she dug into her bag and grabbing her phone to silence.
She looked at the screen after silencing it, seeing she had just received a text message. Her finger tapped the screen a few times to see the message that had been sent to her.

" Lu, the teacher is here now. "Levy whispered over and Lucy slowly put her phone back into her bag, not having enough time to read the text. Lucy looked forward, her thoughts away from her phone and more interested in the class than anything at that moment.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro