~31~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

" Lu, you gonna join us for lunch? "Levy asked quickly just as the class ended for the lunch period.
" Sure, I'll meet you guys there. I have something quick I need to do. "Lucy began walking quickly out the door, her phone in her hand. She looked down at it, raising an eyebrow before shrugging it off and walking down the hall. 
Her legs shifted as she made her way through the hall and to the outside where guys already were beginning a game of basketball, the squeaking of their sneakers on the gym floor could be heard from the back of the school where Lucy stopped, looking around to scan her surroundings.
" Typical, are you always such an idiot? "a voice sneered as a figure formed from behind the stairs that led into the school building. 
Lucy's eyes widened of shock." A-Ayano? What are you doing here? "she asked quickly, her voice in a bit of panic.
" Shouldn't you know already? I'm the new transfer student in your class. "Ayano spoke, her accent mixing with the language." When my family decided to move here, I was afraid I'd have no one to call a friend. But then I found out you go to school here as well~! "
Lucy shook her head." You are no friend of mine! Friends wouldn't do shut horrible things to one another as you did to me! "she raised her voice.
" Did Lucy get herself a voice? I never believed she would be able to stand up after how much Rama pounded you~"
Lucy gulped, trying not to remember her past in America.
" You made everyone so upset when you left America. We all really missed you, especially Rama. "Ayano grinned.
" Is this why you've been texting me? To bring up stories from the past? "
" No, I want something else from you. "Ayano lifted up her phone." You don't want your friends to see this picture of you, right? "
Lucy turned her head away from Ayano's phone, a sick look on her face as she stared intensely at the ground.
" Well, if you don't want them to see. You just have to do whatever I say and also help me with something. "Ayano smiled innocently." I heard that one of the most good looking guys here was still single and was also a friend of yours. Nothing huge, I just want you to introduce us. I decided if I am going to be stuck at your pathetic school for senior year, I might as well go out with only the best. "
" Who are you referring to? "
" Natsu Dragneel. He also lives right across from you doesn't he?! I saw him a few times in the hall, but he's always surrounded by some bimbos and jocks. I would've gone with the hottest guy here, Gray Fullbuster, but he's already taken by some skank named Juvia Lockster who speaks in third person, obviously a weirdo. "
Lucy closed her eyes tightly.
" Well that was all I wanted to say for our little reunion. Starting from tomorrow, you'll do everything I say and get me and Natsu together! Bye bye now! Make good choices! "Ayano waved as she glided away from the scene with a sassy walk, flipping her hair as she left.
Lucy's fist shivered, knuckles turning white as she gritted her teeth together, trying to hold back the tears that had already fallen from her closed eyes. 

~Lucy's POV~

I thought leaving America would rid me of that horrible past. But now I must face it again either I like it or not. 
What did I do?
Did I do or say something that angered some God above?
Why must I have this life?
It's too painful to go through, why must I live like this?
Wouldn't it just be better to end it all at once?

My negative thoughts was interrupted by my phone, vibrating in my skirt pocket.  I slowly took it, not having any motivation anymore. Why was everything suddenly so difficult?

'Look Up'

I saw the words faintly on my screen. I lift my head to see familiar face looking down at me from the stairs. It was Natsu of course, his phone out as he leaned his back against the stair railing above as he sucked on a sucker.
" I saw you from the roof and decided to come down. "he stated, turning around, putting his phone in his pocket." Everyone was waiting for you, but lunch is almost over so I doubt they're on the roof anymore."

~Nobody's POV~

" Sorry, maybe next time. "Lucy smiled, scratching the back of her head." Class is going to be starting soon, right? I should go now-"Lucy suddenly stopped as she turned. Why did she need to go to class anyway? It's not like she'd get bad grades if she just got the material.

" Are you alright-? "
" Yep! I just was thinking about stuff! Can't just focus on one thing, can I? "Lucy forced out a laugh.
" Luce-"
" I'm fine, really. "Lucy looked up at him.
" Yeah, right. "Natsu shook his head, stepping down the stairs." I know when something is wrong, Luce. "
" You can lecture me latter but I just remembered Aries wanted me to stop by for something! See ya! "

Lucy's attempt to escape was in vain as Natsu jumped the rest of the stairs just to grab her sleeve to stop her from leaving.
A loud ripping sound made Lucy jump, feeling a cold breeze on her arm.
" I'm sorry, I didn't mean-"Natsu stopped, raising a brow." Luce, what are these marks on your arm? "Lucy yanked her arm back, slipping from his grip.
" Those looked like-"Natsu reached out his arm to reach out for her as she quickly darted off away from him." Luce! "

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro