~4~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

~Zeref's POV~

I walked behind Lucy, she sighed once she got to her locker. She opened and grabbed her things and an object from her pencil pouch.
" You ready to go? "I asked her, leaning against the lockers next to her, she nodded.
She was quiet, wonder why. Maybe it was a rough day being her first an' all. And also Natsu being himself.
A small black, tinted windowed limo sat at the front of the school, being how most o the people including my family are 'rich jerks', as some say.
I opened the door that was at the very back for her. She nodded in a thanks and slipped in.
She sat down at the far end and I sat next to her. She was a bit stiff as she sat, her back perfectly straight. It was like it was always like that, but she used to hunch over all the time because she'd get nervous easily.
Right now, seeing her so different was lie she was a complete stranger.
" Lucy, how was it in America? "I asked, quite curiously.
" It was good. "she said in monotone.
" Did anything happen over the years? "I asked, she staid silent, so something did. Lucy wouldn't lie.
" Nothing to important. "She spoke with a sigh." It was just a new experience, I was not prepared for, that is all that had happened. "
" Alright, as long as nothing to big happened to you. By the way, I hadn't seen Layla at all. Does she not come out much? "
" Mother Layla died two years ago in America. She died from an illness. "
" I'm sorry to hear, we all really adored your mother. "
She nodded.
I staid silent, she was different, so very different. She spoke monotone as her eyes were blank to match. She never looked me in the eyes not once, she also had her back and sat perfectly straight almost like a well trained princess.
" Here we are. "I stated, looking out the tinted window. She opened the door from her side and got out.
" Thank you. "she mumbled and walked up her driveway and into her house. I watched as she did. She was definitely not the same girl years ago, no. This wasn't the Lucy I knew, this girl is very different.

~Lucy's POV~

I walked into my mansion silently and there he was, coming down the stairs. My father, the infamous Jude Heartfillia.
" Hello father, Zeref Dragneel had said you had need of me? "I questioned, walking towards him.
" Yes, it seems I am attending a meeting at another company's household, and they wish for their son to meet you. "father said.
" Is this of marriage between companies? "I asked.
" No, we may discuss it, but I have no interest in their company and I am way richer than they could ever dream. "he boasted.
" May I ask who is coming? "
" The Eucliffe family, I heard you were already acquaintanced with their son. "
Sting's family? I had barely gotten to know him since Natsu would always fight him and he'd go right after.
But what would his family want with our esteemed company Heartfillia Corp.?
" Get changed into something more appropriate for our meeting, we will be leaving shortly. "he ordered, I nodded and made my way up the stairs.
I walked into my room and sighed. I walked into my huge walk in closet and looked at the section where my dresses were held. I took down one of my favorite dresses that had used to be my mother's. It was white and gold dress down to the thighs. It was puffed out from the thick, gold spaghetti straps that crossed above the chest and puffed out white and curled black into a ring of gold at the thighs. I slipped on the dress the white, small heels. Next I put on a gold bracelet and dangling gold earrings. I left the closet and went to my bathroom and did my hair and makeup. I braided my bangs into a low side ponytail and then applied light makeup.
I left again, grabbing a light, ginger fur coat and a sparkling, black clutch I had slipped my phone, inhaler, and wallet into with some chapstick and hand sanitizer.
I put on the jacket as I made my at down the grand staircase where my father awaited me by the door, getting ready to leave as he dusted off his brown blazer.
I spoke no words, not finding it appropriate since I had not been spoken 'too'.
I went into our small limo, my father following and from there we were off. I sat up as straight as I could in my father's presence since he always hated how much I had hunched, making me look like such an underling, a weakling. He also hated my back talking attitude and taught me the value of not to speak, unless spoken too and respect and having a polite attitude.
But I still am not good enough to be called Jude Heartfillia's Daughter. No, not even close.
Without my knowledge we had arrived at the Eucliffe Estate. It was a fine mansion of white brick with golden linings around the door and windows.
I followed my father out of the car and up to the estate's front door where he had rang the door bell by a golden button.
The door immediately swung open to a young boy in a tight, black suit.
" You must be Jude and Lucy Heartfillia, please do come in. "He smiled and let us in." Ms. Heartfillia, I will take your coat for you. "
" Why, thank you. "I said, slipping my coat off into the butler's waiting hands. I didn't want to in all honesty, but it was polite. I felt goosebumps spread all over my arms but I shrugged them off as two men with bright blonde hair walked down the grand staircase. They both wore suits but the one who got to us first was an older looking gentleman around my father's age. The younger one had blue eyes and a scar on his eyebrow. The older one had dark eyes as he greeted father.
" Always nice to see you Heartfillia. "he greeted smiling.
" Same to you, Eucliffe. "father smiled as well.
" And you must be Lucy Heartfillia, my you do look as ravaging as your mother. "Eucliffe complimented, I just smiled to him and let him kiss the top of my hand." This is my son, Sting. "
" Welcome to our estate, Heartfillias'. "Sting greeted humbly as he bowed his head in respect. He was a handsome man, but he also looked a bit scary to be honest.
" Let's let Sting show Lucy around while we discuss business. "Eucliffe suggested and my father nodded as the two walked into another room. I looked at my heels, a bit nervous to be alone with someone I have barely known.
" You've grown quite beautifully. "
I looked up to meet Sting's gaze, he had a playful grin with an amused look in his eyes. I gripped my purse tightly and took a deep breath.
" Thank you for the compliment. "I forced a smile to him. He frowned then smiled as well.
" Let me show you around. "he stated, giving his arm to me. I took his arm and was led up the grand staircase.

The tour of the mansion was quite fun, Sting was very funny and made my day a lot better. I was having a very amusing time with him.
" Would you like to see our rose garden? "Sting asked. I looked up at him after giggling from a joke he had said.
" I would love to. "I smiled, he smiled as well. He let me take his arm again and into the rose garden through the back door, it was a double door of glass.
We walked out, our shoes making a click against the paved path. It was nice, yet being with someone I do not know personally.
He walked for a bit, stopping at some places because of me since I was admiring a lot of the flowers that we walked past.
" You must really like flowers. "Sting chuckled lightly. I nodded." These flowers will die soon... Winter's almost here. Then they will shrivel up, turn brown, then die. So admire the beauty til it lasts. "
" But they'll return once the snow melts... Maybe not the same ones, but there will be flowers again. "I stated." They say that after a flower goes through the rough winter, it will be twice as beautiful once it blooms again in the spring. "
I jumped, feeling a hand slide onto my back. It was a very uneasy feeling. I turned my head.
Sting had a sad smile as he gazed at the flowers. He then stood up fast." we should get back, I'm sure our fathers' are waiting. "he stated, holding his hand out to me. I hesitantly took it and let him assist me to stand.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro