Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

'I was thinking that my life was so boring and indigent among my composition. But when I met you, you made me recognize that my life wasn't boring like before. It's so romantic and glistening like your deep eyes when you smile at me.'

CHAPTER 1: 

Gemini is a poor musician. Day by day, he lives in his dream among compositions about music. He is addicted to writing love songs. Although Gemini has always contributed to audience diversity through music. But they don't like his composition. Because, for them, Gemini's composition is so boring and vapid. The audience thought that Gemini's love songs were not enough to attract them because they could not relate to what he feels and loves in the songs. And they need Gemini's soul and heart in every song.

Audience was true. Gemini has not been loving. So, he cannot understand what love is. The songs of him are just a dream. A beautiful dream was drawn by his imagination.

Gemini is sitting in the chair. He feels so bored when he looks at new songs on the desk. Gemini tries to think about lyrics, but he cannot; he feels so tedious and gives up. He wants to tear papers right now. Surprisingly, the telephone is ringing.

"Hi"

"Hey bro. Do you want to go to the Vietnamese coffee shop to listen to some music with me?' - That voice is Mark, Gemini's best friend. His voice was full of expectancy as he waited for Gemini's answer.

(Vietnamese coffee shop: the coffee shop I want to introduce in my country is called "phòng trà". "Phòng trà" is the place people come to hear singers sing there. And everyone can sing and exchange ideas with each other. I tried to translate into English by searching on Google, but it could not define. So I decided to translate 'phòng trà' into 'Vietnamese coffee shop'. If you want to know more, Google gives you more information.)

"Ok." - Gemini gives his answer quickly. Recently, Gemini met Mark once in a blue moon. So Gemini also misses him and wants to meet him again in a coffee shop.

"In the coffee shop where we always meet each other."

"Ok, see you soon."

Gemini put the telephone on the desk. After that, he cleaned the messy desk and came to the wardrobe to choose his outfit.

Gemini decides to wear a white shirt, black trousers, and brown shoes. He watches himself a little bit in front of the mirror. Gemini satisfied him with polite outfits and went out of his house. After he locks the door, Gemini takes his old bike to the warehouse. The dust is so thin on bicycles that Gemini brushes off dust slightly. And ride his bike to the coffee shop.

Gemini rides his bike in the street. He is staring at a roadside with a lot of phoenix flowers and red tile houses. Particularly, his hometown atmosphere makes him feel so peaceful and fresh. Gemini closes his eyes to avoid the sunbeam illuminating his handsome face. All of this made Gemini more fresh and cozy and inspired him a lot to write a love song.

After Gemini crossed lots of streets, he went to a Vietnamese coffee shop. In front of the door of the coffee shop, Gemini was seeing Mark in there. His best friend is sitting near the stage and sipping coffee. Mark has seen Gemini before, he waves his hand to call Gemini in. Gemini smiles slightly with Mark and closes to him.

"Hey, my friend. Long time no see." - Mark was so happy to meet his friend for a long time. He hugged Gemini strongly with an enthusiastic voice.

"Me too. But who is the singer for today?" - Gemini nods his head and takes ice tea at the desk. He drank it up to dispel the feeling of being hot.

"Fourth Nattawat"

"So strange"

"Absolutely. He is a new singer, he just sings for coffee shops some days. Fourth just 18 years old, he is singing to earn money because his family is indigent." Mark introduces the Fourth Nattawat with enthusiasm in his voice. Fourth is a strange name, so Gemini don't care so much about him.

"But. You're 30 years old. Do you decide to marry someone?

"No. Marriage is so annoying."

Gemini answers Mark with a lazy voice. He orders a cup of Vietnamese coffee, and after that, Gemini closes his eyes to perceive the warm atmosphere in the coffee shop. The atmosphere was so cozy that it made him sleepy. Smell of roast coffee to enclose the air. In addition, old fans in the ceiling making small noises interrupted him from diving into the dream.

The coffee shop was so quiet, and the strange soft voice resounded unexpectably. That voice made Gemini so cozy and peaceful. It helped Gemini exit his dream. 

Gemini openes his eyes slowly to notice where that voice is.

A boy with an adorable face is standing on stage with warm light enclosing his small body. His red cheeks and lips, like pheonix flowers are blooming in the summer. Fourth smiling with the audience makes the coffee shop more cozy. Especially Fourth's glistening eyes, like sapphire water in the sea. That pretty face was successful in attracting Gemini to the stage and making him surprised and amazed.

"He is Fourth Nattawat. His voice was so soft and warm. In my mind, in that coffee shop, there had not been another singer singing as well as him."

24/8/2023

Thanks for reading and voting <3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro