Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Before we enjoy this chapter. I want to introduce to you the song that inspired me to write that chapter. The song is "Mưa hồng" composed by "Trịnh Công Sơn". Trịnh Công Sơn (February 28, 1939 – April 1, 2001) was a Vietnamese musician, songwriter, and poet.

Although I was born in the younger generation, I enjoy music from my grandparents and parents generations. In my mind, the melody and lyrics are so romantic and make me feel more comfortable. 

i hope you like it~~~

---

Fourth is standing on the small stage with a brilliant smile. Fourth's charismatic voice was successful in attracting attention from the crowd. The audience slaps their hands enthusiastically.

"Nice to meet you again."

"Today, I am going to sing a song called 'Mưa hồng' from 'Trịnh Công Sơn'. It is my favorite song, and my family too." – Fourth's smile is like a sunbeam. A loveable boy is surrounded by warm light, which makes him more appealing. And Gemini cannot take his eyes off the adorable boy.

"I won't lose your time. Let's start!"

His voice ended, and the guitar melody started to resound. Musical notes encircle the air in the coffee shop to keep pace with the smell of roasted coffee. The light is dim and warm on the small stage. Fourth is standing here, and pretty hands are taking the mic. He is waiting for the prelude to end. A soft voice starts to resound.

Fourth's soft voice, like a flame is warming Gemini's cold heart. It makes Gemini pay attention to his voice. And Gemini thinks that voice like a pain-killing drug is healing his soul.

The heartbeat of Gemini becomes faster. He perceives that a cold heart is being warmed by a special voice. Gemini bewilldered before Fourth. He is staring at that boy, similar to a drunk, with that adorable face. Surprisingly, the thought crossed his mind that the song belonged to Fourth. Because Fourth doesn't simply sing it, Gemini also perceives that Fourth is a boy with a romantic mind and a kind-hearted soul thanks to that song. Gemini, in particular, notices that Fourth's eyes are a little sad. Gemini recognizes strongly that Fourth's soul is more mature than its appearance.

"I finished my performance. Thanks for listening."

The guitar melody ended, and the big sound from the hand slaps of the audience reverberated. It makes Fourth more happy and eager. That enthusiastic sound makes Gemini escape from his dreams.

After Fourth finished his performance, Fourth is walking slowly close to the place where Mark and Gemini are sitting. Gemini is staring at Fourth with him heart beating fast.

"Hi. P'Mark" – Fourth is smiling at them with a brilliant smile. After that, Fourth start to look at Gemini.

"Hello...P'Gemini. Nice to meet you."

Gemini was surprised by the soft voice that called his name and looked at Mark. Mark saw Gemini's unexpected and smile with his bestfriend.

"I introduced you to N'Fourth. Fourth likes your music so much."

"Really?" – Gemini embarrased with Fourth.

"Hi...N'Fourth"

"I enjoy your music. I'm so happy to meet you here, P'Gemini."

Fourth talks with Gemini with eager voices like he is a best friend go back a long way. Fourth pat Gemini on the back makes him so shy and confused. He cannot watch Fourth's face immediately.

"N'Fourth is so friendly. When I met him for the first time, we got on like a house on fire." – Mark asked.

"Ah...ok" – Gemini answered with a shy face.

"Oh...so late. I must go back home. See you later." – Fourth is staring at the clock on the wall; he waves his hands to say good bye them. After that, Fourth escapes the coffee shop quickly.

Gemini stares at the adorable boy who is getting further and further away from the door. He perceives in Gemini's heart the void and sadness enclosing his mind. Gemini looks at Mark, who is sipping coffee comfortably, and he thinks that Gemini has lost a lot of time in that coffee shop. So Gemini decides to go back home.

"I must go back home, too."

Gemini stands up and escapes the coffee shop. Mark is surprised when Gemini leaves quickly.

Gemini is standing in front of the door. He feels annoyed because the pouring rain makes him unable to go home easily. Fortunately, Gemini has a raincoat. He takes his raincoat and starts to ride his bike.

When Gemini looked at the big tree nearby the coffee shop, he saw Fourth standing here. He is staring at the rain with Fourth's ravishing eyes and a little bit of sadness. Gemini saw that; he closed to Fourth quickly and asked.

"Why are you standing here? The pouring rain will make you sick."

"Because of the pouring rain, it is hard to come back home." – Fourth answered with a sad face.

"Yes...the rain so heavy. And I don't remember to bring the raincoat."

Gemini hestated; he hides the raincoat in the back. After that, Gemini decides to drop the raincoat on the floor. He cannot understand what he do. He just thinks that he wants to be close to the adorable boy longer.

"You should go back to the coffee shop. It's so cold." – Fourth's worried face looks at Gemini. Gemini saw Fourth's deep eyes; it made his heartbeat faster.

"No problem. I want to stand here...with you."

Gemini's shy face gives Fourth some reasons to stand with him longer. Fourth doesn't know how to answer; he decides to remain silent. Fourth continues to look at the rain and gray sky. The pouring rain dispels the hot season. It makes the heart cooler and fresher. Fourth enjoys that atmosphere—the wet and cold feeling when the rainy day makes Fourth so comfortable.

Fourth, he dives into his thinking. And Gemini, he was drunk at Fourth's loveable face and eyes. With a quick heartbeat, Gemini stared at Fourth's adorable face. That feeling of being so strange and scary is appearing in Gemini's heart. He cannot understand what feeling is.

And some thoughts crossed Gemini's mind. It is the feeling when he deals with his family members...or love?

Gemini was surprised by that thinking. He shakes his head strongly, like he wants to drop all thoughts about Fourth on the wet floor. After that, Gemini breaks the ice with some questions.

"Are you studying?"

"I graduated." – Fourth answered slowly; he also looked at the rain.

"I passed the entrance exam in the University of Education. But...my family is not enough to give me study..."

"They are taking care of me and my younger sister. It is so difficult for me to study at the university..."

"I'm sorry." Gemini answered with a sad face.

"No problem. I am trying to earn money to study again. I enjoy studying, and I also want to become a teacher." – Fourth asked with glistening eyes when he shared his dream.

When Gemini hears that, he smiles slightly and rubs Fourth's head. He recognizes that Gemini and Fourth in the same boat. They are also growing and living a poor life. So, Gemini feels great sympathy for Fourth's feelings easily.

"Fighting! I will be there for you."

Fourth surprised when Gemini's hands were in his head. He feels so shy and embarrassed. Fourth dazed at Gemini's kind face, he cannot describe how he feels right now in words.

Gemini recognizes his hand in Fourth's soft hair. He is confused and drops his hand there. Gemini's faces have become so red that he cannot understand what he did.

They are still standing under the porch roof in front of the coffee shop. Gemini and Fourth dive into their individual worlds with dim thoughts, and quiet atmosphere encloses them.

26/8/2023

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro